“Wish I could eat here every day”
Review of Tender Greens

Tender Greens
Ranked #5 of 340 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

My colleague and I happened upon Tender Greens for lunch this week. Oh my, what a lovely little gem of a place right in Culver City. I had the harvest salad and a vegan pb brownie. A ton of food but oh so delish! We ate outside and the staff was outstanding.
I can't wait to come back in a few weeks.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

This place never disappoints! Sometimes the line is too long, otherwise everything is perfect - the food, service, ambiance

Reviewed July 13, 2016

I love this place! Super fresh, healthy, fast, and the people are great.
Everything seems so fresh. It's a great place for a quick lunch.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Good salads with choices of meats. You can choose one on the menu or custom with type of greens, meat, and other things. The crispy garlicky bread that comes with it is tasty but the cheddar biscuit is huge and totally delicious-with the accompanying garlic butter or without. They also have some interesting vegetable sides as well. I haven't had any desserts but they look good. I used to go to this one in Culver City occasionally but now that there's one on Hawthorne Blvd in the South Bay I can go more frequently.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

I was out looking for something healthy and stopped in Tender Greens. So many healthy options. I got their Tuna Salad - so good!! It was fresh and had a healthy amount of Tuna in it. My sister got a special (came with a side salad) and my friend got the Tuna sandwich (side of fries). We all loved our food!