“Great coffee”

Conservatory For Coffee
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Culver City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed March 14, 2015

For coffee and hot drinks lovers, it is a great place to have breakfast or a break any time of the day. Decoration is traditional and there's nothing too fancy about the place, but it probably serves one of the best coffees in L.A. The place is actually in Culver City, very close to Sony studios and it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2015

I was just in the States visiting the Westside and in my quest for coffee, found myself at the Conservatory on a recommendation from my sons. The Conservatory is by far the best place to get a quality, hand crafted cappuccino in all of Los Angeles. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. The staff are efficient and friendly. Located directly across the street from Sony Pictures, there is a long queue in the morning, however the line moves fast and is well worth the wait. The Conservatory is open Monday-Saturday, leaving me to my own devices on Sunday to find another comparable barista. Thus far, my Sunday search has come up short, making Monday my new favorite day of the week.

Reviewed January 7, 2015 via mobile

Best lattes I found in LA thus far. My choice drink is a flat white and travelling in the USA I compensate for either a cappuccino or a latte for my daily grind. Hats off to this place.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I finally made it to the Conservatory for Coffee after being told about how amazing it was by my son. And was it ever! Finally....truly fresh, delicious coffee that is roasted on the premises. Each drink was meticulously hand-crafted and the pastries were fantastic.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I will take the drive to go to this place. They have a parking lot in the back so it is easy to hop in and pick up a fresh, roasted brew with a colleague or friend. Warm ambience from the location and the staff, plus with outdoor seating in a cozy part of Culver. The price is hard to beat for imported/organic merchandise, but that may be the reason why I save up to go here when I can.