“Coffee Royalty”

Conservatory For Coffee
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Culver City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

No doubt about it, this coffee house is in a class of its own. By far the best latte I have ever had. Presentation was great and after my first taste I knew it was something special. My friend built it up so I always get skeptical when that happens. He did NOT oversell it. You have to try this place if you like a great cup of joe.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

Nice people, great coffee and lots of different teas, sweets. Good place and lots of street parking. I had English breakfast tea and a vanilla croissant. Yummy!

Reviewed December 7, 2015

I LOVE The Conservatory. I've tried several things on the drink menu at this point along with a variety of bakery items. My favorite drinks are either the iced toffee or the Mexican Mocha; the baristas are all kind and patient (they have to be, with the crowd they get). I don't know that I've ever gone and there isn't a line - so prepare to wait (it will be well worth it). Know that if you want regular coffee, you can skip the fancy coffee line and head right to the side bar. The ambience is casual, pricing is fair and - what I love, of course, being star struck on a daily basis - is that Hollywood's execs and personalities are always streaming in and out of the place. You might never know who you've rubbed elbows with... and, really, it doesn't matter. The outside seating is my favorite location for its breeze, views of Sony and the people watching. Here, everyone is simply a coffee lover.

Reviewed March 14, 2015

For coffee and hot drinks lovers, it is a great place to have breakfast or a break any time of the day. Decoration is traditional and there's nothing too fancy about the place, but it probably serves one of the best coffees in L.A. The place is actually in Culver City, very close to Sony studios and it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2015

I was just in the States visiting the Westside and in my quest for coffee, found myself at the Conservatory on a recommendation from my sons. The Conservatory is by far the best place to get a quality, hand crafted cappuccino in all of Los Angeles. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. The staff are efficient and friendly. Located directly across the street from Sony Pictures, there is a long queue in the morning, however the line moves fast and is well worth the wait. The Conservatory is open Monday-Saturday, leaving me to my own devices on Sunday to find another comparable barista. Thus far, my Sunday search has come up short, making Monday my new favorite day of the week.