“Amazing Fish and Chips!”
Review of City Fish

City Fish
Ranked #32 of 254 Restaurants in Cupertino
Reviewed April 6, 2016

We have been here several time and each time have been more than impressed with the fresh hot food and excellent service. First visit tried the crab cakes, fish and chips and chowder, all were very good quality, fresh, and served piping hot. The hot is a big deal to me, I can not stand when food sits and is brought to the table no longer hot. Everything here was perfect. Came several more times to enjoy the fish tacos at Happy Hour. These are really well seasoned and the salsa has just the right balance to it without too many onions to overpower the light flavor of the fish. And the fish strips are the best around, only better ones I have ever had are in Vancouver! The staff is friendly, service is always with a smile and they clearly care about you being happy with the food. Prices are more than fair for the amount and quality of food you get. Just across from the Cupertino Post Office, give it a try! Even the salad which I topped with a crab cake was delicious!

1  Thank Travel4us22