Arya Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Arya Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 239 Restaurants in Cupertino
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Blaney
Transit: There are two bus stops close by on Stevens Creek/Blaney.
Description: Persian Cuisine at its best! Lunches we serve a Lunch Buffet Mon.-Fri. 11:30-1:30 AND weekends we have live music and belly dancing. We have lots of delicious dishes, to include, Lamb, Steak,Kabobs, Persian rice dishes, Seafood and more.
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Their food, Kabobs, wine, ambiance and wait staff smile, personable and truly a very excellent pleasurable dining experience

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We've eaten here a few times - the place is nicely decorated and the menu has a good selection. Service was good and they have a bar.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I quite enjoy going to Arya's as the experience is always memorable and it's one of the few places I know that offers Persian cuisine.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

We walked in just after noon on a quiet Thursday. We needed a table for 12 and had forgotten to call ahead. They already had 2 other large groups with reservations and still managed to find a great table for us after only a short wait. The entire staff was amazing.

I ordered the Fesenjoon and a Mango Lemonade. The Fesenjoon was excellent. The lemonade was good, but not amazing. The Fesenjoon was served with Basmati rice, which was also very good. Several of my friends swapped the Basmati rice with various other things and their plates looked a little more exciting than mine. Still, I was very happy with my selection.

I get the feeling this place gets pretty crazy on weekends with live music and dancing. I'm hoping to return and experience it.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

We were attending an event at the Flint Center earlier this week so we decided to try Arya based on its location and the reviews. I was a little surprised to see an almost empty restaurant when we got there. Granted, it was a week day, but I would have expected more diners.

The interior of the restaurant is attractive, and welcoming. The staff was friendly. We started with the Borani Bademjoon (eggplant mixed with yogurt,mint,whey, caramelized onions). It had a mild flavor and the caramelized onions really stood out (in a good way). The bread was warm and fresh. For my main course, I had the Boneless Lamb Kabob. The meat was very, very tender despite the fact that it was well done. I had ordered medium rare so that was disappointing. My husband had a combination of beef and chicken kabobs and it was more food than he could eat. Both plates came with a grilled tomato (nothing special) and a LOT of basmati rice (very light). Overall the dinner was fine, just unremarkable.