All reviewscow palacesan franciscodonut holesbreakfast boxyogurtplace to stayfree parkingfridge and microwavequeen roomfront officequiet locationshort drivecoffee machinecomfortable bedfisherman's wharfnice roomdaly
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I am visiting SF to interview for a couple potential jobs.
Alpine Inn is in a great location mins away from SF and Peninsula.

I had unpleasant experiences previously at other hotels and crossed my fingers that this wouldn't be the case at Alpine Inn.

When I arrived the staff was super friendly I explained my purpose of the trip with my long term goal being to relocate to the area. The staff gave me pointers on public transportation and suggested some delicious restaurants to check out.

My room was clean and cozy- it felt like home and traveling alone I felt safe.

I slept so well, I overslept a bit and was grateful for the coffee and pastry that was provided before I left to my interview!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mauricio M, General Manager at Alpine Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear, Bellap30

Thank you for your recent stay at our property! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your visit. We are always happy to hear that we were able to welcome guests the best we could. We hope to serve you again soon in the near future!

-Mauricio

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We had a family event and needed a clean, safe place for our loved ones to stay in the area. Alpine Inn is in a prime location- the rooms were cozy and clean.

Staff was helpful and friendly, we have high expectations and made lots of requests and they understood and made the stay a great experience.

One of our favorite things was the coffee and pastries

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mauricio M, Manager at Alpine Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay here at Alpine! The freshly baked pastries and coffee machine are so nice, especially early in the morning. Our staff is very knowledgeable and cares about their guest's experience. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Thanks for choosing Alpine Inn and Suites!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

This place is a hidden jewel, it’s in a great location with clean modest rooms. Staff was friendly and helpful and an extra perk was the coffee and yummy pastries in the morning.

I usually don’t recommend venues, but Alpine is worthy of one.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for staying at Alpine Inn and Suites! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I wanted to come visit my family but they're a little too much to stay over night with! Very happy to have this hotel within walking distance from them. I had a quiet night sleep after a day filled with sightseeing.

Room Tip: Get a room near the back area, very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Mauricio M, Manager at Alpine Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

We are so glad to hear your satisfaction with our hotel! It is in a great location, within walking distance or a short car ride away from most things. Next time you visit family we would love to have you come stay with us again!

Thanks for choosing Alpine Inn for your lodging!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

I was completely exhausted after a cross country flight and this place landed in me in sleep heaven. The staff recognized my tiredness and assigned me in a room away from the street where all the noise would be. After a wonderful night's rest, I had to pop back to the airport so having the coffee machine that makes an array of beverages and pastries available upon check out was a pleasant surprise!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Mauricio M, General Manager at Alpine Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

It was a pleasure having you; Thank you for choosing to staying with us! We absolutely love our coffee machine and are happy to hear that you enjoyed having access to it 24/7! If you're ever back on this side of the country, you have a place to stay here at Alpine!