“Go-to place for mexican lunch and fast dinner”
Review of Chronic Taco

Chronic Taco
Ranked #58 of 149 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I can't remember how many times we went here during our almost three week stay in Dana Point. Maybe ten times?

The staff is friendly, the food is fast, fresh and good. One time they were out of diet drinks but otherwise I can't think of any complaints! And the hottest salsa isn't that hot... I wonder if there's some secret handshake or word I can use to get more heat next time.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed July 20, 2017

No matter when we go there and what size party, eating alone, with my wife, or taking the kids. Very poor service. I don't know how they stay in business.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017

My wife and I had their breakfast burritos and our son and his girlfriend had tacos.
All were very tasty and you have lots of options for adding to both. Definitely a good place to stop for breakfast burritos, brunch or lunch.

Seating is a little limited, but there is outside seating shared with the place next door.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2017

great food and good service. Try the fish tacos -- fantastic! Food is prepared to order and the wait is still minimal. Outside seating available. The place is clean.... that is important to me. Worth the stop.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 24, 2016

Been here quite a few times now and its always 100%
Fast food taco place with quality food. Love the fresh lime on the beef
RECOMMEND