The hotel was nice but I'm not sure it's worth the price that they charge. That said, it was very clean and the staff were nice and very accomodating. No coffee pots in the room and charged an additional $12.00 per day for internet. Amazing that Motel 6 gives it away and expensive hotels charge. Golf course was not in good shape at all. We chose to hit from the rough anytime we were close to it because it was better than the fairways. Beautiful views of the ocean though. Restuarant were very expensive but the food was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach