This year our annual conference was held at this lovely resort. The check in process is first-rate. The rooms assigned to our group were spacious and very comfortable with a view of the golf course and the ocean. The service from the entire staff was excellent; they really made us feel at home. I would like to give my special gratitude to James in the Security department. One night I misplaced my room key. After calling the front desk he responded immediately to assist. He opened my room and then went to the front desk to get a new key. Along with a new keycard he also returned with two cold bottles of water, a new bathrobe with slippers, and a fresh pail of ice - without my asking. Impressive!
Each one of my colleagues had a wonderful time there. On the last day of our conference we didn't want to leave. We will be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach