“Coffee House par excell”

JC Beans Coffee House
Reviewed October 1, 2016

Best Coffee spot in South Orange County. Great selection of beans from all over the globe. The Danish/pastries are also excellent. Tables to sit and talk or finish their studies.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

We stayed in Laguna and were on the hunt for good iced coffee. We found JCs and loved their drive through service. We only had iced coffee but it was a great coffee and very cheap. Well worth the 5 minute drive for the right cup of coffee!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Well my GF is a local to Dana Point and she is always going on and on about this place I decided to try it. I always go with a basic drink to see how good they are. I got a iced latte with a splash of vanilla. Well I can say it was the best iced latte I have had anywhere. It was just right to the point that I wanted to order another one. I also ordered a coffee cake. This coffee cake brought school yard memories. It was moist, crumbly and not dry. I will make it a place to visit when I am in Dana Point

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Get drive through coffee here most days. Absolutely the best coffe in the area. In the summer I particularly like the freeze latte. My 3 year old grand daughter is also crazy about it. She does the decaf route!

Reviewed June 17, 2016

This anti-Starbucks coffee house in Dana Point really ROCKS!.. Opens at 4:30 AM and serves some amazing coffee all day long. Friendly staff, great pastries and breakfast burritos.. Dog friendly - My dog already knows she is going to get a cookie in drive-thu and starts drooling when I turn inside . Go inside and check out their library and borrow a book ... Staff is super friendly and prices are reasonable. JC Beans ROCKS !!!!!