“Buttery Jack is GREAT!”
Review of Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
Ranked #95 of 146 Restaurants in Dana Point
Reviewed 25 January 2017

In all the years I've been driving by this chain resturant I've never gone in, but this time I was really hungry and figued "What the heck, just stop." The main reason I stopped was Jack had just come out with this new hamburger, the "Buttery Jack", and I wanted to try it. Well gotta tell you, it was the best fast food burger I've had in years. This garlic/butter sauce they put on it would make a brick taste good, and the bun is really great. I'm hooked and hope threy keep up the good work.

There are newer reviews for Jack in the Box

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Food is typical Jack food, but don't count on the drive thru being open 24 hrs or the walk in open at 6am. I've stopped several times on the way to work or fishing and the place was dark. Annoying!! If you don't want to be open don't advertise you are - simple.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Can't go to Southern Ca without a late night snack of tacos at Jack in the Box. Fast food, probably not healthy but an icon for a quick and inexpensive late night bite to eat.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Went to Jack's after the whale watching trip. The service was FAST and the food delicious! It has been over 6 months since I ate at a Jack's since I moved to South Carolina and I have really missed it!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

What can I say, it's a drive-through. I've had it before, I'll probably have it again. Not exactly a premium dining experience.