“Romantic Evening”

Ranked #39 of 147 Restaurants in Dana Point
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dana Point Harbor Drive
Transit: Public transit stops in front of the Harbor of Dana Point.
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Four course dinner for two for our anniversary. Mushroom appetizer was very good. Hearts of Romaine Salad was very good. Potato Leek soup was very bland with no taste of leeks. Pork Loin entree was great, the portion was large and the leftovers were just as good the next day! Sand Dab entree was over sauced, it completely covered the taste of the fish, would have been better with lighter sauce and a wedge of lemon. The soup and entrees were served hot. The soufflé was superb and the Key Lime Tart was very good and "tart"! The peach Bellini was also very good. The service was reasonable and prompt, our only complaint was we were not offered coffee or tea with dessert. The restaurant was very empty for a Thursday night. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

I came upon this sweet place by chance and really enjoyed my lunch. It seems a step above most of the other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

What a wonderful lunch. I had the Sand Dabs and mushroom soup. It was great. The food was hot, prepared superb, and friendly service. Even the vegetables were seasoned just right. My 2 guests were also very happy with this restaurant. Finally, it was very reasonable. I will be back!!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

A lot of places to eat at the harbor, but after looking at the various menus we decided on something French. We were not disappointed. I went with the Calamari with Almandine Sauce and my wife with a Cicken and Mushroom Crepe. Both had outstanding flavor with a very good and well prepared French Sauce. Presentation was excellent. We left full and satisfied.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

For lunch there is a nice selection of salads and entrees. I had a spiced salmon salad. Fish was well prepared and tasty. Came with tomatoes and cucumbers. Rolls were served and pleasant atmosphere. Spinach salad was good too. Convenient parking. Will try for dinner soon. Would love to see a Croque Monsieur on menu!