“Great spot to dine with children”

Harpoon Henry's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Harpoon Henry's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 149 Restaurants in Dana Point
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dana Point Harbor Drive
Reviewed May 20, 2018

This is a great spot for a party of 8 with 4 children. We ate outside facing the harbor. The children could walk from the table to the pier and still be seen and heard. Ross, our server did a good job of taking care of our order and requests. Food was served hot and tasty and was enjoyed by all.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

Trying to summarize our hundreds of visits over the last 15 years is very difficult. The perfect location and ambiance are only overshadowed by terrific Food & Service ! Our last visit was 3 times during the week of May 14th, and as usual We feel like we are treated like VIP Customers, from the seating by the hostess to the terrific service by Scott on Monday and Cody the next 2 days, our orders were met with perfection and of course the food was also cooked to perfection. We also have the pleasure of being greeted like Loyal Customers by the Manager Adam, who has never allowed a visit by us to be personally acknowledged by Him. If You cannot find an Food item on this Menu made to Your satisfaction, I am sorry to say that it may just be You. Please try again and I promise You will find a very Pleasurable and Enjoyable food experience.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal and great service for a special family dinner. View of the marina with great reflections of the lighting in the restaurant.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I was visiting a friend in San Clemente CA
For dinner she recommended Harpoon Henry’s in Dana Point - it took us about 15 minutes to get there.
She had fish and chips and I had the calamari steak - both dishes were excellent
The service was good and the atmosphere
was also.
The next day we ate at South of Nicks right in San Clemente and it was also good - an excellent Mexican restaurant.
Later in the afternoon we walked the hills of San Clemente - very invigorating;
Visited the beach - very relaxing with interesting bedrock formations;
and tried to locate President Nixon’s old home
Overall I enjoyed San Clemente very much.
There are excellent restaurants, beaches, hills for walking and fresh invigorating ocean air
Thus if in the area consider San Clemente it is a great place to visit.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

I only give a excellent rating when a experience is memorably great and this was. I ordered the Calamari Steak entree with a side of asparagus and both were excellent. I sat in the outdoor seating area overlooking the boats. The service was also excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant.