“Good HH”

Harpoon Henry's Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Harpoon Henry's Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 148 Restaurants in Dana Point
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dana Point Harbor Drive
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Good HH - a little dingy undidebut all in all worth it to be near the water - great calamari and garlic bread

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Everything we had was terrible! Food at Universal Studios was better sad to say. Had six people and all of us didn't like. This restaurant was chosen due to its location. Atmosphere was ok, pretty typical of ocean front resturant but hoped something would taste good & didn't. My Aunt & I ordered seared ahi tuna dishes (hers a salad & mine an appetizer). It was fishy & gross!! I told the waiter that I just couldn't eat as it couldn't be fresh! I felt snobby but just couldn't & once my aunt got her salad, she couldn't eat it either! The waiter brought his supervisor over and we explained that the item should be taken off the menu for the day to save some sort of foodborne illness & they said they would tell the kitchen. They ended up removing appetizer off bill but I would never go back if I'm in the area. We eat sushi all the time & no way that was fresh! Yuck!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

varied menu - special lunch menu with good prices. Sea food seemed fresh and tasted great. They brought me an icecream cake for my birthday.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

We ate here as we were staying up the road before a few days over at Santa Catalina. This is yet another restaurant group (4 this time) with restaurant here and in Hawaii. Lovely views over the inner harbour and the many boats.

We sat at a table on the edge of the restaurent . The table is fixed and I found it difficult to seat at. Unless I sat down at 90 degrees to my preferrred seating style and then spin around. The gap between the seat and the table is challenging for a long legged person.

The service and quality of the food was very good, some of the best French fries I have ever eaten in the US. My cod in the fish and chips was not brill, but just about acceptable.

The raspberry sorbet with fruit was fab.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

We would go here again. We only went for drinks and it was a great place. Perfect marina upscale type of place but reasonable prices. Located close to the boat which goes to Catalina Is.