“Outstanding”

Casanova Ristorante
Ranked #12 of 148 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casanova Italian Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge offers authentic North Italian cuisine in a romantic atmosphere. Many customers enjoy our specialties and specially selected wine list. The restaurant has a warm and friendly Italian ambiance with terracotta tiles and many beautiful images of Venice. It offers an indoor as well as an outdoor dinning experience. The delicious cuisine and wonderful music of many greats, including Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett creates an atmosphere for love and celebration at Casanova. We are located just a mile away from the Ritz Carlton and the St. Regis Hotels off the Dana Point Harbor. Please visit our web site for our most up-to-date menu and dining specialties!
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

So I'm literally still sitting in this establishment as I write this review. I could Not wait to let people know about it. Not a bad thing to say. We were greeted by a very friendly Hostess. Our server, Meredith, was wonderful. Atmosphere is quaint. But the food is the star of this show. I had the Lobster Ravioli which was the best I've ever had. My husband had the Lasagna, just as good. My only complaint is I found this place while on Vacation..... I would eat here once a week if I could.

1  Thank Godsblessing115

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Every time we go to Casanova's for dinner, it is never a disappointment. Food is fresh; service is superb;atmosphere is very relaxing. They are always spot on with refilling our water glasses.
What else is there to say!!

1  Thank Maureen D
Reviewed May 11, 2017

I usually go for happy hour which is very good. Good drinks and tasty food. I did order a full meal once...a marsala dish and it was excellent.

1  Thank dqkitri
Reviewed May 6, 2017

Very nice restaurant in the middle of run down plaza. Good food, very good service by an Italian/Croatian server. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

We are lucky enough to have Casanova's within walking distance of our home in California and it's always one of the first restaurants we visit. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a casual, clean setting with food that you can tell wasn't rushed out of the kitchen. They have a lively bar area with comfortable booths if you're interested in going there and having a great meal while watching a game on TV, or you can sit in the dining room for a more traditional restaurant experience. The serving staff actually seems to enjoy working there which makes the experience that much more enjoyable.