All reviews freeway side staff was friendly yogurt clean rooms stayed for one night nothing fancy pool and hot tub nice breakfast free wifi easy access parking lot short drive convenient location close to downtown other hotels hot food desk clerk
Reviewed January 26, 2018

Great! Nice and helpful staffs I was staying at La Quinta Davis for two days, Scheduled staying dates were 4 days, but I had to cancel in the middle of trip due to unexpected issue. Staff was very understanding and helpful for my issue and I appreciated it. Great experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We’re pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Davis La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. Sorry your time was cut short but we understand that life does happen sometimes. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We hope to see you soon...

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Poor condition for the usual La Quinta standards. Doors did not latch, breakfast area tight and crappy, room was small and needing an upgrade, heater rumbled louder than the noisy fan. If you’ve stayed at La Quinta before, this one is sub-parr.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the hotel in general. Please note that this information has been passed on to our management staff to ensure improvements are made. We very much appreciated your business and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

I am overly picky about the cleanliness of my hotel rooms, and I decided to give this hotel a try based on great reviews I read online. I was 100% satisfied with my stay here. The room and bathroom were very well cleaned. This is a great place to stay if you are looking at not spending $200/night! I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to showing we are working diligently to ensure each visit exceeds your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

This is a fine inexpensive hotel with a good location and good amenities. Their free breakfast is definitely one of the best you'll find at a hotel. The hotel is nothing fancy but nothing bad, either. Like most hotels, I recommend the top floor (3rd) because it can be a bit bothersome when someone is above you at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Michael,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear enjoyed your our breakfast and your stay was satisfactory. We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Decent for a La Quinta hotel. Convenient to downtown. Good field across the way to exercise a dog. Soundproofing not great. We were given an “accessible” room, which has an extra wide door presumably to give wheelchair access to the washroom, but the door intruded into the room and made the room awkward. Best avoid those rooms and leave them for those who need them.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kibir M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

We're sorry that the room type you were assigned was not your ideal preference. We try our best to hold these room types, ADA Accessible for those whom request of them. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention and hope to welcome you back again soon. -Management