All reviewsfreeway sidestaff was friendlyyogurtclean roomsstayed for one nightnothing fancypool and hot tubnice breakfastfree wifieasy accessparking lotshort driveconvenient locationclose to downtownother hotelshot fooddesk clerk
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I very much enjoyed the stay. I will be staying at the La Quinta in Davis California as I had to put my mother in a memorial care facility close by. The room was clean and comfortable. The concierge was informational and polite and the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that your stay was pleasurable. We look forward to showing that we are working diligently to ensure each visit exceeds your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

Nice, well located La Quinta. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff at front desk friendly and efficient Even though close to thoroughfare noise was virtually non-existent . Apple Bees restaurant an easy walk. Only complaint was the bathroom. No bathmat in tub or a grab bar. Kind of scary and possibly a liability. Would stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to showing we are working diligently to ensure each visit exceeds your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Great! Nice and helpful staffs I was staying at La Quinta Davis for two days, Scheduled staying dates were 4 days, but I had to cancel in the middle of trip due to unexpected issue. Staff was very understanding and helpful for my issue and I appreciated it. Great experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We’re pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Davis La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. Sorry your time was cut short but we understand that life does happen sometimes. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We hope to see you soon...

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Poor condition for the usual La Quinta standards. Doors did not latch, breakfast area tight and crappy, room was small and needing an upgrade, heater rumbled louder than the noisy fan. If you’ve stayed at La Quinta before, this one is sub-parr.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the hotel in general. Please note that this information has been passed on to our management staff to ensure improvements are made. We very much appreciated your business and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

I am overly picky about the cleanliness of my hotel rooms, and I decided to give this hotel a try based on great reviews I read online. I was 100% satisfied with my stay here. The room and bathroom were very well cleaned. This is a great place to stay if you are looking at not spending $200/night! I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqdavis, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Davis, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017