Two Bunch Palms
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$199
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$175
US$170
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$119
US$77
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$79
US$35
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$69
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$95
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$139
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$81
US$79
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$149
US$599
Agoda.com
All reviewsmud bathnew ownersgrotto poolal caponetai chispa treatmentsvan goghhot springsessence restaurantduck pondpainting classfeed the duckshealthy foodbeautiful propertydesert hideawaycool poolyoga classes
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Must comment on our stay at your location as it was the best vacation that we have experienced It was so peaceful and friendly and had everything that we could ask for in a spa resort, including a VERY NATRAL setting, great organic food restaurant, with nicely prepared servings..... and all this at what we considered a reasonable cost Everyone was friendly and looked after any of our requests. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.

Room Tip: The rooms we viewed were different and one could certainly choose according to your preference for location, style,, and size.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2017

We stayed a night at this hotel during a layover, and took advantage of the hot springs. The property is beautiful, though the pools were pretty crowded. The restaurant served nice lunch, not cheap but that is what spa food is. Delicious and healthy. The reception staff were lovely. The spa staff were indifferent. Restrooms in public areas can be nicer considering this is a posh spa. The restroom I used was as luxurious as the one my cheap noodle joint.

We left wishing we could stay longer because the setting is magical. A few days later I saw an extra charge of 30 bucks on my credit card and inquired the hotel and was told it was three bottles of water from the minibar. I remember even joking to my partner that it was ridiculous to pay that much for water when the tap water is perfectly drinkble in California. We also had a few bottles left from our hike from the desert, so we finished them up instead of drinking the hotel water; besides I drink tap water whenever possible since it is ecologically more responsible. So I am sure, I didn't even "accidentally" drink the bottled water in the mini bar.

I responded and explained the situation and asked for a refund. No reply. A week later, I followed up. Still no reply. Maybe because this is an expensive hotel and they think it is unclassy to inquire about 30 bucks for refund or whatever, but it is about the principle. I have been charged for something I have not consumed, and this is inappropriate and not legal. Worst, a high end hotel like this ignoring their customers and ghosting them is so inappropriate. All that relaxed me is now gone. Thanks for that!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2017

I've been here many times on my way from Los Angeles to the Colorado River. It's a great place to stop and rest. It's so peaceful -- you never hear anything more than a whisper and the sound of gentle breezes flowing through the ageless trees that have grown to encompass this oasis. There are beautiful desert grounds with fruit trees and cacti of all kinds to walk through for acres and ponds filled duck, turtles and fish with birds overhead. The Watsu pool is lovely, and they have first-class masseuses there. I love the herbal olive oil head massage best. The restaurant is wonderful with natural foods. They honor their 1920's heritage -- being a desert hideaway and escape for Hollywood elite and famous mobsters. It still feels like that. There is no better mental and physical getaway than to float away from the world's worries on your back in the warm lithium springs staring up at the stars framed by desert palms.

Room Tip: The older rooms closest to the hot springs are convenient. The ones further away are bigger, some have patios & are more modern.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for 25 years and this will be my last time here, this was such a wonderful place to come and relax but since the new management took over it’s terrible. First off, I had already been at the resort for two days in my room when I received a call stating they were holding my room waiting for me to check in and charged my credit card $2,055 unauthorized. ( mind you I was already here) when I went to address the issue with the front desk they said they searched my credit card through my caller ID from back in June (6 months prior) and charged it based on a inquiry through the phone to see about availability only, I did not give my name nor make the reservation at that time. They refused to credit back to charge, the manager Frank Hunt ran away and hid in his office and refused to come out, I had to threaten to call the police and put my attorney on alert for grand theft.

The service prior to this incident was horrible all the way around, they were understaffed, rude, the place was destroyed with trash and dirty laundry, there were no clean towels anywhere for the entire duration of our stay, the food was sub par and took over an hour to arrive to our table. So many guests were complaining and several stormed out and left early.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Sara T
Reviewed November 18, 2017

All in all we enjoyed Two Bunch Palms very much. We only were able to spend one night there I would suggest 2 to really get a chance to unwind and take advantage of the property. The rooms have been updated, the restaurant is really fine. Great if you love health food or are vegan. Ok, wine list and full bar as well. The property is pretty and the soaking tubs and grotto are very relaxing...everyone who works there really makes an effort to make your stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Rooms around the Grotto are very convenient, but, don't have TVs. Quietest rooms are farther away from main soaking tub area.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple