Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$79
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$95
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$79
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$159
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$72
US$70
  • Pool
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$149
US$369
Priceline
All reviewsmud bathnew ownersgrotto poolal caponetai chispa treatmentsvan goghessence restauranthot springspainting classfeed the duckshealthy foodcool poolyoga classesdesert hideawaybeautiful groundsspecial place
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

What a magical resort!! The restaurant, the spa and all the wonderful classes, front desk and housekeeping were all so accommodating.
The hot springs is great in evening to relax your body, mind and soul.
Came wait to go back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Purchased a day package for spa treatment, lunch, and use of facilities for a day. Roughly $200 USD with tax and gratuity included. You receive a towel and tote that you can take home too! As part of the day, you can also attend the classes which are wonderful. We took a drumming class and intro to meditation. Our body scrub and massages were first class. The food at Essence restaurant was great. You get a main and drink (juice, smoothly or wine) as part of your package.
The only drawback I noticed was primarily from the guests - and their lack of cleaning up their cups and food packages. People left lunch boxes, empty cups and bottles by the grotto and mineral pools - pretty disrespectful to a peaceful place. The spa should have had someone regularly walking through to pick up but the ownes is on the people to throw away their garage..seriously.
Regardless of the aforementioned, this spa is peaceful and has areas throughout for you to sit and watch the ducks, enjoy some sun or relax in the shade. I look forward to going back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2018

This place is in SERIOUS need of upgrading, with the sticker price on the rooms and the spa services.

This is a review of the SPA only, I was a day guest, which I had the luxury of paying ~$150 *just to access the property*. My husband selected a $195 package that waived the guest pass fee. My package was $205 and did not include the waived fee. I regret making my selection and wish I would have just picked the package that included it because it was NOT worth the added fee.

I have to give their brand managers credit, they really sell a vibe for the property and especially the spa. Sadly, the spa was rundown, dirty, old, and dilapidated. All the excitement I had for my relaxing day at the spa was drained as soon as we walked the halls of it. Attached are pictures from the shower in the locker room - all of the showers through the spa are like this. The ceiling in my massage room was caving in.

Does this look like the brand that they are selling on their site? It's no wonder they don't have any images of their spa rooms on their page.

I'm so incredibly disappointed in the money I spent here, and can't help but feel completely duped by this brand. How can they charge the prices they do with this type of environment?? I will give credit that if you are a guest here in their newly renovated rooms, combined with the relaxing mineral pools and overall sanctuary-type environment, it might be a good stay. Don't waste your money at the spa.

Room Tip: Only book a new room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kelmn07
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Be Careful!!, the hotel recharged customer again and again when they check out. I booked though Expedia 12/06/2017, I paid in full. I came to the hotel check in at 12/09/2017 and check out at 12/10/2017. When I check out, I was notified I need to pay $57.50 for additional resort charges. I paid by credit card. On 2/22/2018, the hotel charged me $57 again, I called to credit card company to dispute and they did refund to me. On 04/16/2018 they recharged me $57, then refund me again. On 05/27/2018, they third time recharged me $57 because they said they did an audit and found I did not pay $57. Liar! First, I paid all booking fess though Expedia, second I paid ADDITIONAL RESORT FEES when I was check out. All potential customers, you may see other reviews from the travel website, the hotel always charged customers when they left! Terrible hotel ever!!!

Room Tip: I select two queen bed room, the room is clean with a nice desert view, however mattresses are not comfortable
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018

The property is LITERALLY A PARADISE and I had an ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE... Every detail of my stay was tremendously soothing and nourishing to my soul. The staff was warm, gracious and always helpful. What struck me immediately (and continued throughout,) was how genuinely HAPPY everyone is on property. The guests were literally beaming as we greeting each other in passing. Everyone seemed truly awakened and alive. It actually became impossible for me to leave after two nights, so I stayed for a third. Loved my Desert Room - Cool, spacious, with a big beautiful glass rain shower and plush, comfortable bed... As for the Spa, my mud bath, (attended by Gabriel,) and massage (by Jason,) were FANTASTIC!! I have not felt this deeply relaxed in ages. One of the rare qualities the property manages to maintain is a tranquil atmosphere where guests speak quietly, don't talk on cell phones and respect each other's quest for serenity. The stay includes yoga classes in a very cool vintage dome as well as enlightening spiritual workshops in their beautiful glass Garden Room. The grounds are also home to a variety of peaceful, (and friendly,) wildlife... Rabbits, roadrunners, ducks, turtles, cranes, hummingbirds, etc. This is truly a special, one of a kind spot. It was ideal for my solo retreat and is clearly the perfect romantic getaway for couples. I hope to return SOON for another recharge... Just thinking about it makes me smile and feel relaxed :)

Room Tip: There are a variety of room styles... My Desert Room was a short (and lovely) walk from the main grotto... Very private and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo