We stayed there for four days and the very best part of the hotel was the customer service and the hot tubs/pools. The staff members were extremely helpful with getting around, finding the great things to do in the area, and generally just about anything at all we ever needed while we were there. They really are lucky to have the employees they have, from the maids to the front desk staff. It made our stay feel homey and comfortable.
As for the rooms, we had a room facing the pools/hot tubs and it was very nice. The negative part of the room was that it was not sound proof. We could hear the people on the other side of the wall, including their snoring and other engagements. That said, it didn't ruin our experience. Also, the room was set up strangely and there was nowhere to hang coats, etc. Still, there was a nicely sized refrigerator, which we loved since we bought lots of fruits and snacks at a local natural store and were able to keep them all well. It was a highlight to have a refrigerator in the room. Finally, cable is terrible but you shouldn't go here to just watch TV!
The restaurant inside the hotel is only open on the weekends and the food was not the most delicious but really well priced and good. If you're looking for a place to relax that's close to the many attractions of the area, this is a really wonderful place for you, especially if you want some local knowledge on the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains and at the edge of Joshua Tree National Park is the city of Desert Hot Springs, California, where you will find one of the best kept spa hotel secrets called the Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa. Our hotel features three gleaming pools filled with hot mineral water drawn from the Desert Hot Springs aquifer deep beneath the earth's surface by our onsite well. For centuries this odorless and mineral-rich water is believed to hold curative powers. We offer a variety of well-appointed room types to fit your needs, all of which have been recently remodeled. Our Single Queen and King rooms afford comfortable accommodations with unique and radiant color schemes. Our Double Queen rooms offer a second queen-sized bed and are ideal for guests needing additional space. Our Soleil Suites feature a huge 6x10' private, jetted mineral water pool inside of the suite. Our full-service spa, The Spa at Soleil, offers a number of relaxing and rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages. The Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa is the ideal getaway spot for those looking for a serene and relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Some might say we offer a taste of Palm Springs, just 15 minutes away, without the Palm Springs prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and getaroom.com so you can book your Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Soleil Hotel And Mineral Water Spa
- Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Desert Hot Springs
- Agua Caliente Hotel
- Agua Caliente Resort