All reviews couples massage other guests mineral water european style palm springs new friends first timers hot tub total relaxation signature massage crackers looking forward to our next visit gracious hosts two night stay low key day pass joshua tree national park
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Our second time here. We love the pool and the quiet atmosphere. Tranquility under the sun in a sparkling pool! The owners are very nice and they made sure we felt welcome and comfortable. We used the great bar b que grill at night to cook some steaks poolside. We can't wait to go back to Living Waters.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sunglimbrazil
Reviewed September 30, 2017

This was my wife and I first visit to this resort spa. This was also our first experience at a clothing optional resort. We are glad we made both choices. We can't wait until we can return to this resort. We were made so welcome and comfortable by the staff we couldn't be more pleased with this visit. The resort is small and very cozy which makes it the perfect place to feel comfortable. We came in on a day pass this time and will plan to stay the night or longer the next time we visit. We had the best massages in a room next to the pool. The pool and spa mineral waters were amazing. There are no restaurants at the resort, but there are vending machines available with snacks. You are welcome to bring your own food in with you. If you rent rooms some have complete kitchens. Prices are fair for what ever you decide to do visit or stay.Visit the website for more details.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kenneth S
Reviewed July 31, 2017

This was third stay at the desert oasis Jeff and Judy have lovingly created. Soaking in the mineral water, treating ourselves to a couples' massage, enjoying the company of Jeff, Judy and the other guests all created a perfect getaway.
The 'Hot Summer Nights' workshop we attended was a wonderful weekend of intimacy and reconnection as a couple in a sharing and supportive environment. Jeff and Judy create a comfortable setting, geared to committed couples of all ages and backgrounds. Thank you for the experience!

Room tip: All rooms nicely furnished and comfortable. Mountain views from rooms 2, 3 and 4. Kitchen rooms available for longer stays.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2017

I had the pleasure of staying overnight at pool side in one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! The mineral water is refreshing and spiritually awakening. The owners Jeff & Judy and staff, made me feel like part of the family, especially this being my first time in a clothes option co-gender spa, in the US. I felt comfortable as I chatted with couples and people like myself who were looking for a refreshing alternative to traditional spas. This space definitely sits on some sacred vortex where healing begins within.
Check out the native history environment. "Living Waters," the name hints to what is offered here.
I had the privilege of having a "Signature" massage by Jeff, that left me feeling completely relaxed, and free to delight in nothingness and everything! Divine Touch!
Highly recommended for a quiet desert oasis. I will be returning Thanks Judy for the plant!

Room tip: Poolside is a must. The convenience of leaving your room, and going right into the healing waters without the burden of changing
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sharon H
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Another great stay at LWS. Wonderful thermal waters with 24 hour soaking. The vintage sauna is a great amenity. This small, intimate inn allows you your choice of solitude or interaction with the other guests. Jeff and Judy, the owners, welcome you as if you were a guest in their home. The rooms are very comfortable but you will spend your time in and around the soaking pools, one of which is shaded from the sun. If you enjoy soaking and sunning in the nude, this place is one of the best.

Date of stay: May 2017