“So Many Choices!!!”

curry India Bistro
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Diamond Bar
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed July 28, 2017

You cannot complain about the price being a bit higher than most Indian buffets because this place has at least twice as many choices offered! Plus this is the only one I have seen the Mango drink included in the buffet. The Samosas are perfect, the spring rolls delicious, Chicken tikka masala well made, too many to list. The owner is super friendly which is great since most refuse to talk to their customers. He helped me set up on my Facebook page a way to get a coupon for our next visit. We will definitely be back. I look forward to trying their dinner buffet. This is also unheard of at Indian restaurants. It's usually only a lunch buffet. I was also pleasantly surprised he was playing "Smooth Jazz" on the PA system. Very relaxing.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Excellent lunch buffet very good spread starting from drinks to appetizers and deserts. Everything is delicious. Delicious vegetarian options.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Its an ok place to visit, if u are starved. I felt vegetarian choices were not as great. QUite pricy for a ok food expeience.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Curry is our go-to place to eat in OC. Love their food !!
We love their buffet, a la Carte and recently we catered from them too. The owners are very helpful and friendly. Some of my favorites are the baingan bharta and garlic chicken kabab. This is a place where you actually find minced garlic on the garlic naan. Another plus is that along with their North Indian food, their Indo-chinese (manchurian) and South Indian food is great too. They try to mix their desserts which is always awesome !!
Highly highly recommend

Reviewed October 10, 2016

My son and I had the all-you-can-eat lunch buffet at the Curry India Bistro last week. The selections were many, including a lot of meat dishes, and the quality was top notch. The food is advertised as being made in house and it appeared to be so. Although one usually thinks of Indian cuisine as being heavily oriented to the vegetarian side, this was not the case here.

There was Chicken Curry, Butter Chicken, Tandoori Chicken, and others plus lamb and even goat (which I won't eat) dishes. There were at least two types of lentils, Yellow Tadka Daal and Daal Makhani. The Basmati rice was very tasty. The buffet included Naan and a Mango Smoothie drink which was excellent.