“Fantastic Food Fantastic Value”
Review of curry India Bistro

curry India Bistro
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Diamond Bar
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Happened upon Curry India Bistro while on business in the area. Food is absolutely authentic…great selection of soups, entrées, sides, and desserts.

Must try the mango supreme drink and the homemade ice cream (it's a recipe from the owner's grandmother from the 1940's and has to be one of the very best I've ever had)!!!

Look forward to returning when in the area!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

You cannot complain about the price being a bit higher than most Indian buffets because this place has at least twice as many choices offered! Plus this is the only one I have seen the Mango drink included in the buffet. The Samosas are perfect, the spring rolls delicious, Chicken tikka masala well made, too many to list. The owner is super friendly which is great since most refuse to talk to their customers. He helped me set up on my Facebook page a way to get a coupon for our next visit. We will definitely be back. I look forward to trying their dinner buffet. This is also unheard of at Indian restaurants. It's usually only a lunch buffet. I was also pleasantly surprised he was playing "Smooth Jazz" on the PA system. Very relaxing.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Excellent lunch buffet very good spread starting from drinks to appetizers and deserts. Everything is delicious. Delicious vegetarian options.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Its an ok place to visit, if u are starved. I felt vegetarian choices were not as great. QUite pricy for a ok food expeience.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Curry is our go-to place to eat in OC. Love their food !!
We love their buffet, a la Carte and recently we catered from them too. The owners are very helpful and friendly. Some of my favorites are the baingan bharta and garlic chicken kabab. This is a place where you actually find minced garlic on the garlic naan. Another plus is that along with their North Indian food, their Indo-chinese (manchurian) and South Indian food is great too. They try to mix their desserts which is always awesome !!
Highly highly recommend