“Fresh Good Quality Sushi and Sashimi”
Review of Amakara

Amakara
Ranked #2 of 207 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I always pay attention on the freshness and quality of sushi and sashimi. This restaurant is one of the better one. The variety on other menu choices like grilled salmon and teriyaki ribs makes it appealing to all! However, the restaurant does get nosy and busy! The waiters and cooks are fast! I recommend this restaurant for good authentic sushi!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Quite a find for Japanese cuisine!
Very authentic and huge portions! Selected the combo lunch of teriyaki chicken and the also a large piece of fresh salmon with rice.
The place is very crowded for lunch, however, we got there at 11:30.
There is always a wait line. A very noisy place! Hard to have conversation.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Let me first tell you that there is going to be a line out the door. But don't let that discourage you the line goes fast and it will be worth the wait. They have the best ramen here we have the ramen with pork. It is so delicious we usually also order a California roll and a spider roll which are equally delicious. Of course you have to begin your mail with some miso soup. And say room for some green tea ice cream.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is a production restaurant - they get 'em in, feed 'em and get 'em out. I've never seen sushi served so quickly. Overall the food was good - an array of sushi, grilled mackerel and a salad. The portions are huge, particularly by Asian food standards. The service was awesomely good - friendly and efficient and she gave us good advice to not over-order.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Went here after landlord recommended it. Sad I waited as long as I have to go. The rolls I had were all very good and well prepared. They had a jumber of combinations I had not seen before at other sushi places which was a nice change. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2018