“Nice location and sleep number beds are a nice addition!”
Review of Holiday Inn Dublin

Holiday Inn Dublin
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Dublin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Trussville, Alabama
“Nice location and sleep number beds are a nice addition!”
Reviewed 27 September 2011

The location is convenient to the freeway. The hotel is showing some a little wear but on the whole is clean & comfortable, and the staff is very helpful. It is a great choice when in this area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to parking. This makes a difference.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank JuJuinBama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Paul Munyasia the general manager went beyond and above our expectations. We are in town for a big wedding, and he went out of his way to accomodate us and make us feel at home. In addition, his front desk staff and house keeping staff are friendly and very professional. Our stay at the Dublin Holiday Inn has been a wonderful experience, and I'm looking forward to returning when I come back to visit! I highly recommend this hotel. - Chasity Danelle Los Angeles, Ca.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Fountain Valley, California
Reviewed 26 August 2011

The hotel is older and needs some freshening up. The window ledges are full of termites and need painting; the windows were also dirty. Room was clean and the service wonderful. Noise insulation is poor---freeway noise, hallway, and outside parking can be easily heard. Old wallpaper in rooms and popcorn ceiling needs to be removed. The breakfast was also not that good, food was cold and prices high. Outback Steakhouse nearby is a plus for dinner. The staff do a good job and are very friendly.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I stayed here for one night on business in June. Our business rate is $119 a night. For that money I had to drive to my room and ended up in a room that had sleep number beds that didn't work and only two electrical outlets. Free wi fi which was nice. I stayed at this same facility a few years ago when it was a Radisson and it was much better, cleaner and even had robes in the rooms.

I thought the facility was safe but overpriced for comparable locations. The room wasn't very clean either. We did get a free breakfast voucher with our room which was nice, but not worth the extra price.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Los Alamos, New Mexico
Reviewed 15 August 2011

The rooms were clean. The staff were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was good, too. Mohammed was very helpful and even tried to figure out a way to get me more reward points. If I'm ever back that way I will definitely try to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank usfscooter
Reviewed 17 July 2011

First and foremost, Kyle is fantastic. He is what customer service should be modeled after. After finding the local Chuck E. Cheese for my 3 wary traveled.children...and letting them run out some steam, we found the Holiday Inn... Called, was given a rate (military/government) and yes, rooms were available.

When we walked in, there was a party for a 16 year old going on in their ballroom, which is located right next to the front desk. I told Kyle, not an issue, as long as we can't hear the music in our room. He said that wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case, after we got unpacked, settled, turned everything of and started to try and sleep... The DJ at the party was rocking it out...and the bass was jumping... Definitely would've been a fantastic party to attend, however not after a long day of traveling. If I had been alone, ear plugs would have been a fantastic solution...but not an option with a baby in the room..
Called the front desk to ask how long the party would be there.. 11:30 and there was nothing he could do about the noise and he couldn't hear the bass, so he wasn't sure why I could.. Yes, I can move you, but the room isn't as nice... and your reservation is for a courtyard view. Well, as a walk-in... we didn't 'reserve' the courtyard room. A lttle snippy in my opinion. I called back in 5 minutes and spoke with Kyle. He sent someone up to 'help' me move from one room to another...and the dude dropped the luggage cart and walked off. Gee, thanks.

Left the beautiful second floor double queen bed room with sleep number bed, fridge, micro, desk to the middle floor of the, what I am assuming older part of the hotel to a double bed room, with broken plantation shutters instead of black out curtains...a tub which looks like it was forgotten in the remodel...mold on the corners....no fridge or microwave (used fridge in old room for milk for baby) what must be the first model of sleep number bed, that actually uses an air mattress blower (or sounds like it) to fill the bed, to foot steps above me ALL night long.

Point of all my rambling: Kyle is a fantastic manager! Stay in a newer room, with no floor above you. Make certain there isn't an event flowing out into the courtyard, or you will unwillingly be a part of it. Overall, felt very safe, but very frustrated. Would stay here again, with conditions.

• Stayed July 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Very comfortable, great service, great location. The sleep number bed is wonderful. I want on at home now. Dublin can be very windy, so the indoor pool was wonderful.

Room Tip: Garden room on the ground floor was fantastic
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank soccermom0103
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dublin
4.0 km away
0.5 km away
Residence Inn Pleasanton
Residence Inn Pleasanton
#6 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Holiday Inn Dublin? Share your experiences!