“Pleasant Seafood selection”
Review of Pacific Catch

Pacific Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 207 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Description: We are the Bay Area’s leading fish house and we offer fresh, sustainable seafood with Pacific flavors in a decidedly WestCoast style. Our focus is on quality seafood with a unique perspective, inspired by the Pacific and prepared by our chefs in our scratch kitchen. happy hour | outside seating | dog friendly outdoor seating | full bar
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my work colleague from out of town. Wanted to try something that wasn't sushi but had it as an option.

This restaurant was quite a nice surprise. Plenty of fish plate options and sushi rolls if you desire. We had some device to start and it was very tasty and a nice light appetizer. I ended up doing a korean bbq bowl that had tons of flavor, veggies and rice that was delicious. Beer selection was decent on draft and they have the canned Maui brewing co. Beer selection also.

Restaurant is like an Asian/Hawaiian type atmosphere and menu. Good food and service and not too large of portions that you feel overstuffed. I will plan to visit again in my future trips this way again

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I had lunch at Pacific Catch and thought the food was excellent. The menu offered a variety of interesting choices from soup to specialty seafood dishes! The restaurant was quiet enough to have conversations, and the service was prompt and courteous!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Manny fresh fish options. Creative dishes. Excellent quality. Our server was great. We had some questions about how spicy some of the dishes were, and he brought us samples to taste. Someone in our group was not a fish fan and they had the Hawaiian Chicken dish. It was fantastic. A little pricey, but it’s really good quality.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Caveat: I've only been here once, so know that my opinion is limited.

There was a long wait. A wait to get seated, a wait to meet our server, a wait to order, a wait to get the food, a wait to find our server to get the check. That, plus the fact that our dinner was EXPENSIVE, was the downside.

The positive is that the food seemed fresh, and the ambiance was much nicer than we expected. Considering the location is right off the freeway in an outdoor shopping area, we didn't expect it to be as nicely decorated and modern. It was perfect for a date night!

My husband and I have never returned to Pacific Catch for the reasons I mentioned (too long of a wait for everything and the prices), but the food and ambiance were great, if you wanted a dark restaurant with cocktails kind of feel. Just make sure you are not in a rush because then you'll be in for a rude awakening.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

I had a sushi roll and then ohna fish with chimchurri topping. The sushi roll was on the bland side, but the ingredients were fresh. The fish was grilled just right and the portion was good. The sides were also good.

The service left a lot to be desired on a night when the restaurant was about 80% full. I almost walked out after waiting 10 minutes for a server to show up and probably should have. Later the food was slow to arrive and then later the check took forever to get picked up. The diners near me had equally slow service. it took an hour and a half to finish the meal with no dessert.

Date of visit: April 2018