“Lunch with a client”
Review of Pacific Catch

Pacific Catch
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacific Catch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 210 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Description: Pacific Catch is a WestCoast Fish House dedicated to delivering high quality sustainable seafood with a unique perspective. From the day we opened we've been mindful about where our ingredients come from and how to bring to life the vibrant flavors and feeling of the Pacific. That's why we're a community. This is how we connect - over food we can share, and the diverse experiences we all bring to the table. Overall the tie that binds us is our mutual love of seafood and respect for the ocean's resources. It's important to us to be both good global and local citizens. That's why we've formalized our relationship with the Monterey Bay Seafood Aquarium's Seafood Watch, James Beard Foundation's Smart Catch and the Surfrider Foundation by becoming a partner and bringing on a director of sustainability to help steward these efforts. It's our commitment to our guests to keep things interesting, innovative, wholesome and thoughtfully sourced.
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This place have so many options for fresh pacific fishes that you cannot go wrong with it .
I have like the service and portion size of this place I can recommend this for family occasion or a Romantic dinner with your spouse or girlfriend

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 118mandeepb

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Can with my wife, waiters name is Travis. I told him this was our first time here and he immediately went to the catch of the day menu review. While my wife was trying to decifer the menu and figure out what she wanted, Travis gave us a f eww w more minutes to decide. That was disappointing, I had hoped he would take the time to provide a little cuisine assistance. Maybe I was expecting too much, but it would have been nice to take the time greater assistance to a patron who is not familiar with the menu options. The restaurant was not packed so I think a little extra time to make one more informed about the food and food style would have been nice. I chose the Poke tacos from the shareable menu, she chose 2 spicey chicken tacos. The orders came shortly after the waiter put it in. The tacos were hardy, my wife was good after eating one, I killed the other and the beans, the spicey fries were awesome. The poke tacos were great, there were four wrapped in jicama, they were great, I would definitely have them again. Over all I would say Pacific Catch is a great place to eat a great tasting healthy meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my work colleague from out of town. Wanted to try something that wasn't sushi but had it as an option.

This restaurant was quite a nice surprise. Plenty of fish plate options and sushi rolls if you desire. We had some device to start and it was very tasty and a nice light appetizer. I ended up doing a korean bbq bowl that had tons of flavor, veggies and rice that was delicious. Beer selection was decent on draft and they have the canned Maui brewing co. Beer selection also.

Restaurant is like an Asian/Hawaiian type atmosphere and menu. Good food and service and not too large of portions that you feel overstuffed. I will plan to visit again in my future trips this way again

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I had lunch at Pacific Catch and thought the food was excellent. The menu offered a variety of interesting choices from soup to specialty seafood dishes! The restaurant was quiet enough to have conversations, and the service was prompt and courteous!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank tohlawrence
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Manny fresh fish options. Creative dishes. Excellent quality. Our server was great. We had some questions about how spicy some of the dishes were, and he brought us samples to taste. Someone in our group was not a fish fan and they had the Hawaiian Chicken dish. It was fantastic. A little pricey, but it’s really good quality.

Date of visit: June 2018