Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$519
Hotel Nia(Menlo Park)
US$335
US$302
Priceline
Cardinal Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$449
US$418
Agoda.com
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
US$229
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Stanford Park Hotel(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$405
US$355
Westin.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness hoteloffice parkstanford universityroom serviceoutstanding hotelself parkingbusiness tripluxury hotelrooms are spaciousperfect stayhotel restauranti highly recommend this hotelfitness centereasy accessshort drivegreat roomquattro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Stayed there 45 nights in 2010, while my wife was being treated at Standford.
Great place, great staff. The restaurant is very good and always accommodating
Treated my wife like a queen. Including saving her life! (thanks again Chris)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I booked a room to celebrate wedding anniversary. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the room was upgraded to a suite, with Champagne and cake waiting in the room.
Great location, very quite room, exceptional service. Frond desk service is by far the best in the world.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven C
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I live in the bay area and wanted a special getaway for our anniversary. We were offered a great B&B package at the last minute. They had a bottle of bubbles in our room to welcome our stay, the staff made us feel valued with every interaction, we only wish we could have stayed longer. Looking forward to our return visit!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Four_Seasons_Hotel, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We were thrilled to welcome you to the Hotel and to be a part of your celebration. We look forward to celebrating future special events with you.

Best wishes for a magical Holiday Season.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

I just spent the entire month of November at this beautiful hotel and must say it was the best experience. I was staying there while receiving medical treatment at Stanford University Hospital, having traveled from NYC leaving behind my home and family. Every employee made me feel welcome and went out of there way to accommodate me. The Assistant Room Manager Mr Samer Askary upgraded me to a beautiful suite - after I could not get a room with double beds. Every morning he would ask me what he could do to make my stay more comfortable and enjoyable - and he meant it.
On November 2, when Mr Askary learned it was my birthday, he sent a delicious chocolate mousse cake with chocolate covered strawberries to my room, along with a signed birthday card from the kitchen staff -- making my day!
When my teenage boys flew out to visit me over the Thanksgiving break, he had chocolate chip cookies and apple juice waiting in the room for them with a "welcome" note. They devoured it and were so touched.
I am never staying at any hotel other than Four Seasons!

Sholeh Assadi Brahimy
New York, New York

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank NYCHes
Reviewed 1 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons in Palo Alto for three nights in early July 2011. Clearly, this is a business hotel and one does not really find tourists in Silicon Valley. We were on more of a business trip but we still found some time to enjoy Palo Alto and the area. This hotel has very comfortable beds, excellent service and free parking, which we like. The front desk gave us excellent recommendations for restaurants in Palo Alto and they knew our name within an hour of our arrival. The pool area is a nice place to take a break with free drinking water, as well as a large jacuzzi. The bathrooms are fabulous with a large jacuzzi tub and a separate, large, tiled shower. We would definitely stay here again if needing to be in the Silicon Valley/Palo Alto area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business