See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2017

I asked for early ck in- Nope!
So I said I would be back at 3 which is time of ck in -nope
Girl says 6 pm as her maid( 1maid forhotel) could not clean.
Then she wanted a $10 deposit cash for. Remote or damage to be given back- so I had to go get cash.
Room was dingy, so I checked for bed bugs did not see them.
Did not bring in suitcase though. First night I staid at convention
center over night. Came back to motel, smoke alarm battery was beeping. They say get on a chair and take it out. May I have a new one to put in- nope
The second night when I came back to room no cleaning of room and no towels. Had to go to desk. Third night/ bed bugs . I broke in an allergic reaction . Got plastic bags at 3:25 am- bagged everything including suitcase. At 6 am I got my $10 back- said u have bedbugs. She goes everyone in Ell Cajon has bed bugs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank jeane676
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We apologize for the unfortunate issues you encountered during your stay.

Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your feedback with us, it will allow us to improve our service and overall experience.
We take pride of the quality of service of our staff, you pointed out areas of improvement that I am personally working on in order to offer a flawless service in each of the areas of the hotel. Because of this, I apologize for the inconveniences you had in your stay and assure you that this isolated situations will be corrected.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

OMG, I'd never stay there, but I did not want to loose $140 of prepaid reservation,
Really, really bad motel, dirty, sticky....
The receptionist asked for $10 cash security deposit at check-in and handed me a TV remote ( was the deposit supposed to be for the remote?)

Room Tip: Yes, there was TV in a room, but it did not work. Dirty towels and linens
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PiotrP1706
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Hello valued guest,

Thank you for staying atour hotel and sharing your feedback with us, it will allow us to improve our service and overall experience.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

I was here on business I stayed here for about 3 weeks. It was pleasant I got a nice clean room, great WIFI, and when I was hungry there was an IHOP right next door. It is in walking distance of many restaurants and grocery store. The management staff was very nice.

It is funny how people put all this nonsense reviews on here it is primary due to the fact they want to break some rules and management catches them so they want to start huffing and puffing.

Anyways its a good place I enjoyed it. I will definitely come back when in the area beats paying the outrageous prices in all the other hotels.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CTDConstruction
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for visiting us at Americas Best Value Inn. We appreciate the time you took to share a review of your stay with us.

Guests enjoy the fact that our hotel offers lower rates than other hotels in the town and promises excellent customer service and great value.

Thanks again for your wonderful feedback, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Next time, for your convenience, you can call directly to our General Manager, Ramesh (619) 442-4330. He will be more than happy to serve and offer you the special deals.

We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I came here for a weekend stay during the 4th of July I booked my room online and there was no problem. When I got there the daughter was very rude and disrespectful I couldn't believe it .I get to my room the tv didn't work so I called in she started yelling over the phone at us. I go to the front desk to talk to her in she was still yelling telling me how I couldn't get my money so go back to my room I demand I talk to her dad in get my money back after going back and forth I finally got my money in I wouldn't recommend this hotel to ANYONE Very RUDE People!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank radeeshab
Tamuna T, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Got there at 8:30 pm. Had a prepaid reservation. Clerk was not welcoming. Wanted 50 dollar cash deposit. After I refused, she gave me key grudgingly. Room felt not clean, freeway nearby loud in room, grounds had minimum care.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank StPaulKid
Tamuna T, Social Media Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - El Cajon / San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Hello Wendell H,