“More Sunday Breakfast Goodness”
Review of Purple Place

Purple Place
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed July 9, 2018

A couple of omelets filled the bellies this last weekend before going to see a movie. I had the Tex Mex. The other half, the El Dorado. The Tex Mex was excellent. Lots of taco flavors, perfect eggs and ton of cheese, terrific salsa, guacamole and sour cream. I had the potatoes with this. The were cooked well, if not kinda boring since they're not cooked with veggies at all from what I could tell. The El Dorado was super cheesy and the eggs were perfect. The Bloody Mary's here are good, not as good as a few other spots in town. The Mimosa is at least as good as anywhere in EDH.
Our server, Chris was spot on. Attentive and just good. Another good experience here will continue to keep us coming back.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at the Purple Place wanted to go because it is dog friendly but it was too hot for our Lizzy so we went sans canine. Sat inside, really enjoyed it. Really is a family/dog friendly dive. Good menu, good food,excellent service. Will return.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Order breakfast and toast is .75 extra? R U kidding me? We skipped the toast. I ordered a veggie omelette w/ country potatoes. The potatoes were large and cubed, dry and tasteless. The omelette was very juicy (?) and the spinach tasted like canned spinach
(Not fresh). My partners Veggie Benedict had the same problem with the spinach and the eggs were over cooked. All this and they raised their prices which adds up to a bad expensive breakfast.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The Purple place is one of our favorite places to go for weekend breakfast! Love the Gringo Chilaquiles! The biggest debate is always breakfast vs. lunch because the burger with onion rings is also a favorite. Great Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. Can't say enough good things about this place. The only down side is that it is often busy and there is a wait for a table!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

What a fun place to take your family. I never had a bad meal service is great and very fair priced. Nice variety on the menu you can’t go wrong