All reviews basketball court manhattan beach full kitchen two bedroom suite walk in closet no elevator bbq area would stay again omelet bar small kitchen third floor home away from home order omelettes metro train living area great place to stay nice pool
Reviewed September 7, 2016

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jef F, General Manager at Hyatt House Los Angeles/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2016

Reviewed September 3, 2016

I stayed here in the 2 bedroom suite and it was awesome! There were two separate bedroom on opposite sides with there own bathrooms and kitchenette and living room in the middle. It's great for families and if you want to save some money by not eating out. The hotel is updated and very nice! I would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Brittany J,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am super hapy your stay was "awesome!" Moreover, I am happy you enjoyed your spacious two bedroom suite! We are pleased you would stay with us again and look forward to your return!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Only thing positive about this hotel stay was their breakfast
They need to replace their carpet and furniture
The sofa bed was very uncomfortable
The noise from the train was quite loud during the night

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tony B.,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am certainly sorry you did not enjoy the recently renovated carpet and furniture that was updated in 2015 and I apologize. I am happy, however you enjoyed breakfast.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Do not stay there if you can. Our room is at the 8 building next to the subway train. Every 30 minutes or an hour you'll hear the loud train goes by ALL day and all night. Staffs were not friendly. Bedding and sofa bed were not comfortable. $8 per day for the parking, why? Horrible experience

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jef F, General Manager at Hyatt House Los Angeles/El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear Nirotht,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Please know that I have shared your experience with our entire team in our continuing effort to improve our hotel.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

I had read mixed reviews and was a little nervous to be staying here, but I was not wrong for feeling this way! We requested our room be deep cleaned prior to check-in, once we checked in, and two times after that without any follow-up (due to members with severe dust allergies). They FINALLY decided to come change our linen on our last night in the evening. We requested our floors to be cleaned because there was hair on our bathrooms floors, which was not done. Didn't seem like the staff cared at all.

• Trip type: Travelled with family