1,200 results
All reviews free breakfast close to the airport order food industrial area yogurt sitting area lax el segundo free shuttle two queen beds would stay here again front desk staff rooms were very clean shuttle service hot breakfast minute drive manhattan beach santa monica
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Great spot near airport. Easy access to USC football game at Coliseum and campus. Free pick up and drop off at the LAX airport every 30 minutes. Restaurant open 24 hours so great for late arrivals. Free breakfast is quite good and coffee is tasty

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JacquelynAlbesa, General Manager at Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope to see you again soon here at the Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo!

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Very friendly staff. Excellent location. Room recently renovated.
Dinner was great. The breakfast had good options.
Check in / Check out was very easy and fast.
Parking on site, no extra charge and easy distance from the room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JacquelynAlbesa, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team. Thank you for staying at the Hyatt place LAX/ El Segundo! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here. The property is beautiful and very clean. Also, their free breakfast is delicious! The downstairs bar stays open till midnight, which is totally convenient. Last but not least, the staff is very friendly and informative.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us here at the Hyatt Place LAX/ El Segundo. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team. We hope to see you during your next visit here.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

The hotel and staff were great. The room was a decent size and exceptionally clean. The elevators were quick. The only thing I didn’t like was the breakfast. Same items both days. Not enough to make a “bowl” as advertised.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt Place LAX/ El Segundo, Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I am a higher gold member and I've been too nice Hyatts around the country. This was one of the best days I've ever had because of their wonderful staff, great Ambience of the hotel, reasonable price. It's near LAX, in fact right next to it, but I did not use the airport.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JacquelynAlbesa, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place LAX El Segundo, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Mr.David, I am in awe of your review, We appreciate the kind words, My staff do their best at going above and beyond for our guest and I am glad to see that they made your stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you in the future.