First the positives: great location for all things in the East Bay. The rooms are adequate size with comfortable beds. Wireless Internet is included! The view of the bay and San Francisco was beautiful.
Now, the negatives: the WORST parking lot in the world. Poorly designed with inadequate width to park any vehicle larger than a Mini. Not even any space to turn around for those not entering the controlled parking. Every time we returned to the hotel we had to wait for someone to make a multi point u-turn to exit. The wireless, although included, is painfully slow. We were charged a premium for a king bed bay view room. Unfortunately, the room was right next to the elevator. We were able to hear the "ding" of the elevator anytime it stopped at our floor or the floors directly above and below. Since we were being charged for a premium bay view room I find this unacceptable.
All things considered, it was a pleasant stay in the right area. With just a few changes it could be much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, CA and boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and offers complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville