US$82
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$79
Mount Vernon Inn(Escondido)
US$73
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$169
Best Western Escondido Hotel(Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$200
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$409
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

The husband always helps us with a good price if we stay a week. Both are very nice people. We spend our days with family that lives in Escondido but can easily walk to restaurants and a good Mexican market nearby.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2015

I rented this room for 3 nights due to a family emergency. I had two family members come by to wait for someone to pick them up and immediately after walking in to the room I was called in to the office. I felt like I was in High School and I had to go see the principal. I was being interrogated by both employees in the office as to how many people are staying in the room, no visitors are allowed, etc. I had to take them to rite aid to have them picked up only because the employees made me feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. My sister stook a few blocks away at the Holiday Inn and she did not face any issues. She had family over, they were able to share pictures and spend valuable time with other family members without any interruptions.

Room Tip: Go to a different Hotel, it will be worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed July 16, 2015

nothing fancy, but clean, everything was working, no smell, sheets were clean, bed were comfortable, staff was friendly. My only complain was that pillows were too thin.
Overall excellent, budget place to take a rest before see San Diego attractions.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2015

I paid $88 for 2 queen beds for 2 adults and 3 young children. There were roaches!!!!! The sink was clogged up too, but the roaches! OMG! & They were NOT afraid of humans. They were bold. We slept with the lights on with our own blankets, but that didn't stop them. I left all of our stuff in the car except for the outfits we were going to wear in the morning. When I woke up and moved my clothes, a roach went running from them! What the hell?! Were they in bed with me and my children too?! I'm still freaking out right now about it. I'm scheduling us all an appointment with the doctor right now. I don't know who I can call about this problem, but I'm going to figure it out and report them.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Corrina L
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Pros: Large room and large bathroom, fridge and microwave, air conditioner worked fine. Windows kept out street noise pretty well. TV and remote worked fine.
Cons: NO soap of any kind in the bathroom, dirty towels, no bath mat so wet floor very slippery. No shower curtain liner so soaked cloth curtain. Slept on top of bed in clothes as sheets had black hairs on it. Reserved a king bed, got 2 queens so very crowded room. No closet but had a rack with wheels. No coffee pot but 7 Eleven across the street. Hard time getting anyone at front desk even after ringing several times - found a maid who went looking for the office staff.
I did not complain to manager as could not afford to go anywhere else. You get what you pay for but I would expect a clean bed and soap no matter what the price.

Room Tip: Very small motel, sketchy downtown area - don't leave anything in the car, bring your own coffee pot and bathroom supplies.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family