Lowest prices for your stay
US$51
SAVE US$4
Agoda.comUS$50
Hotels.comUS$51
StayForLongUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Good customer service, clean rooms, very affordable. Staff was great. Room was very clean. Area was great. Best part, free breakfast. Was very delicious. Just a good way to start your day. I would highly recommend Super 8

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jenelle760, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Escondido, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for the review and for sharing all this excellent information. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Reviews like yours let us know how we are doing. I will make sure to pass this review to our staff, who I am sure will be delighted to hear what you had to say. Thank you once again for the review, as well as recommending Super8 to others, and we hope that you revisit us soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

I was really surprised in a good way, the facility was very clean and the staff all greeted me very friendly, courteous and attentive and ensured my stay was comfortable. They also offer breakfast with some tasty bakery items. I will definitely be staying at this location more often when I visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sergio7600, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Escondido, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Thank you for the review and for sharing all this excellent information. We are to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, it is always great to receive great feedback, and we hope you revisit us soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2019

My stay at motel 8 was perfect, the staff was amazing very friendly and offers some great locations to visit and sight see. The rooms were very clean and nice for our visit to Escondido will recommend to our friends and family to stay here. Besides the staff Alone making this trip Great The complimentary breakfast was delicious the location was perfect for our drive south to San Diego our sites in Escondido and our trip north to LA. Plenty of parking just overall an outstanding stay and trip. Thank you motel 8 staff for a wonderful visit.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the compliments and for sharing all this excellent information, it is great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, it is always a pleasure to get great feedback and we hope you revisit us soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2019

My stay at this location was excellent. The management and the staff were friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them to other colleagues. Thank you for making my stay a very positive experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at Super8, we strive to ensure that our guests' have a more comfortable and welcoming stay; Reviews like yours let us know how we are doing. Thank you for staying with us as well as recommending Super8 to others, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2019

From the minute I arrived to the minute of my departure, the stay was excellent. The staff greeted my family and I. I accidentally booked a room with a king bed but changed it to a room with 2 beds with no extra charge. The room was newly renovated and was very clean. The continental breakfast was very good and tasty! My kids enjoyed the warm waffles and the hot tub! I will definitely come back here when my travels brings me to Escondido!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at Super8, we strive to ensure that our guests' have a more comfortable and welcoming stay; Reviews like yours let us know how we are doing. I will make sure to pass your kind words to our staff, who I am sure will be more than happy to hear what you had to say. Thank you for staying with us as well as recommending Super8 to others, and we hope to serve you again soon