See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 3, 2017

Stayed here one night. They gave me a ground floor room, as iI had requested. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and they provided all the basics, including free ice. Didn't notice a lot of noise from the nearby 78 freeway

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Escondido, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Dear Rob, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

I five star when i have the money. When i don't i like the trusted standby, always clean no matter what location. At Escondido I forget a $300 watch on the night stand. It's still there when I get back after motel 6 staff cleans my room. I just mention the heater to Antonia the and in minutes German from maintenance does a fix and Victor follows up. Yeah Motel 6 the old trustworthy standby.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank RodLovesJesus
Reviewed November 18, 2016

I like Motel 6 for the nice new rooms, clean and quiet. Friendly staff, good location, plenty of good places to eat nearby.
Always know what you're going to get from these properties and this one was great!

Room Tip: I liked the first floor back of the motel.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2016

It wasn't the best hotel but was good enough for an overnight stay. It's located near the freeway and there's eateries nearby. Looks like they tried to make the place look more modern by painting orange accent walls but the rest of the place still looks dated. There's a laundry room, elevator, parking and a pool. Nothing special about the room, the furniture and TV looked dated, the beds were mediocre at best and the bathroom looked especially dated. Overall it's good for an overnight stay, I probably wouldn't return, unless there's no other comparably priced places to stay nearby.

Room Tip: Try to get a top floor, I was on the bottom floor and I could hear a lot of footsteps from the floor above me.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lpalacios63
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

check in process was quick. Once we arrived to the room we noticed a foul smell, it was dog urine. There was also dog food still in the bathroom along with fur and hair. The floor was disgusting. We cleaned a portion of the floor with a white towel and it was literally black. Obviously it wasn't cleaned. It was just disgusting. We attempted to call the front office but there was no answer. I couldn't sleep all night due to the smell. Office staff was friendly once I reported it. Still should have never happened.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family