Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Enjoy music and picnic on weekends!

Great place to chill and relax with friends. Live music most weekends, check schedule. Always nice... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tolindahoffa
Escondido, California
Local outing 🍷

I had purchased a Groupon for 6 people and it was so fun ! We got to wine taste, and keep a wine... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Henedina1991
Escondido, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Escondido
from US$39.00
from US$94.00
from US$91.00
from US$56.00
More Info
All reviews wine tasting tasting room san pasqual valley trivia night escondido area logo glass beautiful patio grape arbor the wild animal park relaxing afternoon joined the wine club safari park for sale owl picnic viognier sd
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I come from a country where wine has a long tradition. I know the California wineries produce good wines, as they do here at Orfila Winery A relaxing moment in the middle of nature. A very pleasant place. A very nice terrace on the edge of the vineyard. Very friendly staff. Good prices. If you come by car, do not drive. Come with a friend .... or a girlfriend.... who will taste the wine when he/she gets home ....

1  Thank baciucarmaciu
Reviewed June 18, 2018

It's been a year since I have been here and it is still as lovely as a remember. We did some tasting and purchased a bottle to enjoy on the patio under the vines. We listened to the live music and enjoyed the views. The rose was very nice so we got a bottle to take with us. The food trucks come but this time he wasn't starting until 2 just as we were leaving.

1  Thank JenJen1865
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Gorgeous views, great wine very charming. Lots of different areas to enjoy. Very kid friendly. Parking can be challenging but a short walk is available.

1  Thank kevynclaerhout
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited the winery on a Sunday afternoon to celebrate a friend’s birthday. In addition to wine tasting, they had a food truck and live music on the patio. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and the wines we tasted were delicious. My favorite was the Pinot Blanc, and my husband loved the Vioniet. I would recommend it to visitors in the area, however, it can be very hot in the summer months in this part of San Diego county so be sure to search for tables with shade. Great experience!

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Great wine, beautiful location. Good for weddings too. The service is good and there’s a park so you can bring food if you eat it in that area and bring the kids too, and if you are tasting or buying, you can take your wine there.

Date of experience: February 2018