All reviews safari park hard boiled eggs continental breakfast free wifi queen room comfortable beds yogurt would definitely stay here again nice breakfast per night easy access nice stay microwave linens california legoland
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Very very nice and new feeling inside. Insanely clean. Furniture was in excellent shape. Refrigerator, microwave. Beautiful bathroom. BIG tv. Very nice swimming pool. Totally will stay here again. Very good value for the $$.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2017

This is a clean, well maintained motel at a reasonable price. The staff was friendly and the room was what I would call standard for a budget priced motel - nothing fancy, but better than most Motel 6's. Everything functioned and it had a mid size refrigerator, iron, hair drier, etc. The only obvious thing missing was a coffee maker. It did have a free continental breakfast but unfortunately we didn't wake up early enough to check it out.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2017

I am a older lady and I felt very secure here.
The rooms were cleaned daily and fresh linens!
The bed omgosh was very comfortable.
They care for your needs and will fix a problem asap.
They do not allow partyers which I definitely appreciate.
You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Sangita J, Manager at Motel Mediteran, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad to hear you found our rooms to be clean, comfortable and safe. We put in a lot of work to provide our guests with a great stay and to hear your appreciation means the world to us. I thank you for your stay and look forward to having you again.
-Best Regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2017

This hotel is a jewel for the price. The rooms are very large and look to be newly redone. The beds were comfortable and everything was very clean. The staff was great from being friendly to being helpful. Would tell everyone this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DandVOKC
Sangita J, Manager at Motel Mediteran, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Motel Mediteran. I am so pleased to hear that you found your time with us to be of good value. We are always happy to help our guests so I am very glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I thank you for your stay and look forward to having you again.
-Sincerely,

Reviewed April 17, 2017

This is a little gem. It is immaculate, quiet and comfortable. The free wifi was fast and the breakfast buffet was substantial, even at the end of morning. Next time I am down that way, I will most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Judi B
Sangita J, Manager at Motel Mediteran, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Thank you very much for such a great review. We work very hard to offer a great and comfortable stay for our guests, so I am very happy to see that reflected on you last visit. I thank you for your stay and look forward to seeing you again on your nest visit to Escondido.
-Best Regards,