“SAN DIEGO ZOO SAFARI PARK”
Review of Motel Mediteran

Motel Mediteran
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Escondido
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We made a reservation for this motel because the short trip to the safari park(10 min.)
we were glad to choose this motel.It is very clean.the owners are very kind.breakfast is good.the room is ok just missing a koffee maker in the room.
the rooms are just renovated,we tought,but it is already 8years ago,the owner told us.
we will stay again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Very very nice and new feeling inside. Insanely clean. Furniture was in excellent shape. Refrigerator, microwave. Beautiful bathroom. BIG tv. Very nice swimming pool. Totally will stay here again. Very good value for the $$.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This is a clean, well maintained motel at a reasonable price. The staff was friendly and the room was what I would call standard for a budget priced motel - nothing fancy, but better than most Motel 6's. Everything functioned and it had a mid size refrigerator, iron, hair drier, etc. The only obvious thing missing was a coffee maker. It did have a free continental breakfast but unfortunately we didn't wake up early enough to check it out.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I am a older lady and I felt very secure here.
The rooms were cleaned daily and fresh linens!
The bed omgosh was very comfortable.
They care for your needs and will fix a problem asap.
They do not allow partyers which I definitely appreciate.
You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Sangita J, Manager at Motel Mediteran, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad to hear you found our rooms to be clean, comfortable and safe. We put in a lot of work to provide our guests with a great stay and to hear your appreciation means the world to us. I thank you for your stay and look forward to having you again.
-Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This hotel is a jewel for the price. The rooms are very large and look to be newly redone. The beds were comfortable and everything was very clean. The staff was great from being friendly to being helpful. Would tell everyone this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DandVOKC
Sangita J, Manager at Motel Mediteran, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Motel Mediteran. I am so pleased to hear that you found your time with us to be of good value. We are always happy to help our guests so I am very glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I thank you for your stay and look forward to having you again.
-Sincerely,

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This is a little gem. It is immaculate, quiet and comfortable. The free wifi was fast and the breakfast buffet was substantial, even at the end of morning. Next time I am down that way, I will most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Judi B
Sangita J, Manager at Motel Mediteran, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you very much for such a great review. We work very hard to offer a great and comfortable stay for our guests, so I am very happy to see that reflected on you last visit. I thank you for your stay and look forward to seeing you again on your nest visit to Escondido.
-Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I along with our to daughters stayed here on our way to the safari park. The room was one of the cleanest and best kept I've stayed in. It was smaller than most but worked well for the four of us with ease. Beds are very comfy and the room has all updated amenities. They have laundry on site that worked great. They also had no problem letting us do laundry a little late. The motel was full and we did not notice any noise from the other guest as I've had at many more pricey places. They have a nice continental breakfast also. Best of all, the staff was very accommodating and extremely friendly and helpful. What a great little place they have going. We loved it.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Sangita J, Manager at Motel Mediteran, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on our motel. We put in a lot of work and effort in our rooms and services and to hear your appreciation means the world to us. All of our rooms have recently been renovated and we are still looking for ways to improve out hotel. I thank you for your stay and hope you get another chance to stay with us again.
-Sincerely,
Sangi

Also consider these accommodations in or near Escondido
3.9 km away
Super 8 Escondido
#14 of 16 in Escondido
7.5 km away
Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo

Been to Motel Mediteran? Share your experiences!