Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-04-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21-04-23
FindHotel
US$58
SAVE US$17
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
All reviews safari park comfortable beds stayed here for one night easy access sd
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2018

exceptionally clean room, centrally located, excellent accommodations and courteous staff. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this high quality Motel. We will definitely use this place again when we come back to Escondido next year. Thanks for the great stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2018

This was our 2nd stay. Great place to stay. We come to Escondido to visit our son and his family. Beds have comfortable mattresses, good size rooms and bathrooms. We enjoy the breakfast (bagels, HB eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc) then spend the day enjoying the local area. Owners are supportive. We accidently de-activated our room key - but it was no problem. Nice pool area where we usually have breakfast. We will stay again.

Room tip: Rooms in the back are best for quiet stay.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2017

The room seemed to be newly renovated, everything including the bathroom was clean and well kept. The only downside was it was close to a busy street and without the A/C - Heater fan blowing, it was a little noisy.

Room tip: Pick a room in the back, as far away from the street as possible
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2017

I was in Escondido for a clean and sober softball tournament and it was my second time staying here! The service was great! The rooms were nice and clean. It was very convenient to where I needed to be ! I have reservations again there for the end of January! I recommended my friends and they have booked as well

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I stayed one night for the bike event the following morning. I'm a guy, I don't require much except a quiet clean room/bathroom. This is what I experienced, a nice clean room on the other side of the parking lot with a very clean bathroom. The TV was huge for viewing and the bed was very comfortable, slept well. I had to leave early so no breakfast, it appeared to be a small dining area. The hotel staff were friendly and courteous, I even left an item that they retrieved for me which I picked up later. Recommended for travelers like me, who just want a nice clean place to stay. Would recommend, price was right.

Date of stay: October 2017