Lowest prices for your stay
BestWestern.com
FindHotel
US$81
SAVE US$2
PricelineUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
All reviews wild animal park best westerns free breakfast convenient location great stay king bed front desk staff would definitely stay here again freeway clerk convenience california refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Have never stayed at a Best Western, but was pleasantly surprised by how nice our stay was. The staff was incredibly attentive and helpful. The breakfast was very nice. Coffee was delicious and they had a good selection of quality items. We normally stay at Hyatt Place and this Best Western breakfast was MUCH better. Our room was simple and clean. No complaints!

Room tip: The king room with sofa bed was extremely roomy!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
BW Escondido H, Manager at Best Western Escondido Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

I have been delaying writing this review because I have stayed here in the past and have given it a great rating. This stay was bad and I will not be returning. The entire hotel smells like dogs. The hotel is pet friendly. In the past they offered non-pet friendly rooms but not any more. I asked why and the reply was that they sponsor dog shows and encourage guests to bring their dogs. I prefer not to sleep with my dogs or someone else's dog hair.

2  Thank julieannUtah
BW Escondido H, Manager at Best Western Escondido Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

We apologize for the confusion and misrepresentation that the hotel is entirely pet friendly. The room you stayed in was a pet free room. Pets are allowed to stay as guest, but we also offer non-pet rooms for guest like yourself and for those with allergies. We will be taking this as a training opportunity to speak with our staff. We do hope that you'll give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

It really is a joy when you get what you ask for. At this point in my life, I do not expect it. So when an establishment delivers, I'm pleasantly surprised and extremely appreciative. This hotel is well kept. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast better than most - with options for the health conscious as well as for those looking to indulge a little. Most importantly, the room was blissfully quiet. It is conveniently located off of I-15, but I really never heard any highway noise while there. The icing on the cake was the reasonable price for the stay. It had been years since I stayed in a Best Western, but that may change if this hotel is typical of what the chain now offers.

Room tip: I was in room 403.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ElaineK76

Good afternoon, Elaine76

Wow, thank you very much for your review. I am delighted to hear what an excellent time you had during your recent stay. I will be sure to share your kind words with the team and I hope to welcome you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2018

The hotel was very clean inside and out friendly staff the room wa exceptionally clean and nicely furnished with fridge , microwave and big tv. We loved the breakfast , I will definitely recommend it ................................................................................................................................

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback with us. We appreciate your comments on our cleanliness, staff friendliness, hotel design, and our free full american breakfast. Thank you for your recommendation. If your travels return you to the area, we welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

My friend and I were seeking a last-minute room near the casinos in San Diego County. All full and grossly over-priced. I found this Best Western about 30 minutes away. I couldn't pass it up. I highly recommend you stay at this hotel if traveling on business or pleasure. Staff professional and the room was very, very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and convenient location. Thank you for the great review.