All reviews convenience store smoking room checking in business trip room was clean free breakfast cereal microwave california freeway couch desk accommodations
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Had a better breakfast than I expected. It was clean and nice staff. I just wish they would deep clean the bathroom a little better, especially the door. Was a nice location and easy to get to from the freeway

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while on a trip to Legoland,Carmelita checked us in,she was very nice and answered all our questions.Got 2 rooms and both were very clean with comfy beds.Breakfast was ok wish they had more options besides waffles and bread,they had cereal,coffee,jam,juice but i was hoping for fresh fruits, scrambled eggs,sausage with gravy.I didnt get the change to jump in the pool even though it was very hot maybe next time.Overall,i will stay here again.Keep up the good work.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Carmenita is awesome great customer services really like the attention and the promp service. Makes it work
Going to definitely to come back and bring my coworkers, very helpful and I belive is a good asset to the hotel chain

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2018

I stayed here with my whole family (husband, 4 kids, mother, in laws and cousin) for a family wedding. We had 4 rooms, only 3 of which were next to each other, even though I can called ahead to have them all on a row. They dont have any rooms with connecting doors, I called and asked a head of time, oh well. It was clean, and the property looked nice. The biggest issue for us was there was no coffee pot in the room and the coffee in the lobby was basically tea. I have never stayed somewhere without a coffee pot in the room. The breakfast we pretty weak, no eggs or sausage, over all very carb heavy. The staff behind the desk was hit or miss. Some were very nice and some made me feel like it was better to just not try.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Christina T
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

The room was average with a descent bed. The location was just right for the shops nearby. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast area was cramped and had very little to offer. The only hot item there was waffles and the rest was limited. Overall it was a ok stay for one night. No thrills.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple