11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Hotel
eDreamsUS$135
FindHotelUS$158
Trip.comUS$121
2,368 results
All reviews time share san diego canyon grill recreation centers bedroom unit farmers market whelks mountain villa nice resort full kitchen harmony hill boulder springs washer and dryer ping pong daily activities minute drive broadway hill
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019

We toured a Welk Resort in Branson, Missouri and booked San Diego based on our visit. We don’t think choosing a Welk Resort could be a bad decision. The amenities, grounds, and units are first class. The theater was a plus.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2019

My wife and I had an amazing time exploring the San Diego area. We love to drive so being outside of Escondido wasn’t an issue for us. No clouds for entire week, mountains, beach, food, parks, and so much more.
Stayed at Welk’s through RCI, member since 1999. We would stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Sarah W, Guest Relations Manager at Welk Resorts San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2019

Thanks, Scott! It sounds like you had a truly wonderful visit, weather included. We look forward to WELKoming you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed October 26, 2019

I stayed in a single bedroom on a solo vacation. There was plenty of space for me and the kitchen was ideal. It is a great location to get to for outdoors activities and there are plenty of city amenities nearby as well. It was only 1/2 hour to the beach though I went at a quiet traffic time and during the week. I highly recommend if you are renting a car to get the onstar feature! I would rate the rooms higher, but it wasn't quite there. That being said, I am a mom and would expect my kids to do about the same quality of work. A lot of the housekeeping staff are very young adults.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Don’t wait or hesitate on staying here. I come here once a year with my husband and kids and I am never disappointed. They exceed my expectations every single time. See you next time, Welk!! We love you...

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank kc0nley

Thank you for this kind recommendation! We can't wait to have you back again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2019

We have been coming here for at least ten years. We use none of the many resort offerings, ideal for teenagers and younger. Well kept staff very friendly and helpful. Example we had thirty steps to our room and april was walking by immediately offered to carry all my groceries. Unit kitchen very well stocked. Golf course great as usual we play every day takes between two and three hours. If you cannot climb steps this lovely resort is not for you. Also a car is a must to visit san diego and even get around the resort. Mind you if you are patient they will drive you anywhere on site and they have a coach outing every day for around $65 per person. Also some very cheap golf in the area. Course is managed by JC which has a great player card with lots of free area golf