All reviews hi express pancake machine cinnamon rolls good sized bathroom reading lights fantastic hotel pool and hot tub the breakfast area up to date comfortable beds one night stay stay there again free breakfast front desk staff top floor we've stayed redwood forest
Reviewed October 31, 2015

Whenever I travel tot he Eureka area I have consistently stayed at this hotel. My most recent stay reconfirmed why I choose to do so. I inadvertently left my Surface Pro in my room (Yikes!). Not only did the staff locate it, Lee the Manager, took it to the local FedEx office and sent it to me over night. It just arrived a few minutes ago and I am using it to write this review. Courteous staff, very comfortable rooms, great location....YES I will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Eureka_Management, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2015

Dear donegalcastle,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites as your hotel of choice. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our new modern hotel! We hope that we continue to see you in the future to provide you with your lodging needs.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

Highly recommended. Excellent value for money. Very friendly and helpful reception staff (expecially Greg). My room was clean and spacious with an abundance of fresh towels daily. All public areas were clean, and a pleasant environment. Very good buffet breakfast with lots of choices, and as much or as little as you wanted. An added bonus also is free Wi-Fi. All in all I would thoroughly recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Eureka_Management, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Dear Lorraine S,

Reviewed October 26, 2015

This hotel is the standard I now hold all Holiday Inns to. It looked brand new and is only a year old. The room was gorgeous, staff was terrific, and the bed was heavenly. I highly recommended this hotel. I've stayed in much worse while paying quite a bit more.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Eureka_Management, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2015

Dear MadsBangso,

Reviewed October 22, 2015

Hotel is new with modern style, rooms are nicely done and noise is minimal. The breakfast area is outstanding with good choices for food, well presented and many different options for seating. Hotel is a bit tricky to get to and out of from main road but parking is very good and secure in feeling. Hotel staff very nice and easy to exchange with but lack a little in experience for recommendations, etc. Hotel is on edge of town which is great for getting around and close enough to everything to be enjoyable.

Room tip: Rooms on the West side less noisy than the East due to hotels orientation but not a major deal.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eureka_Management, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2015

Dear tonydt,

Reviewed October 19, 2015

I did not have reservations and walked in and the staff was friendly, helpful and gave us a good rate. The rooms are clean, quiet and the staff is great. The breakfast was a cut above many of the others. The parking lot is ample.

Eureka has had some hard times but this hotel was a gem. Old town is fun to walk around.

Room tip: Choose one in the back
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eureka_Management, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2015

Dear R J,