“Fairfax only Thai ”

Siam Lotus Thai
Ranked #20 of 43 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has also been around for a long time. All the classic Thai favorites .
Not my fave Thai restaurant in Marin but it works when I am in the area .

1  Thank zuni P

Reviewed April 19, 2017

After 2 days of camping at Samuel P. Taylor, my hubby wanted to give me a break or us a break from camping food.
We were hungry for authentic Thai Cuisine ... Curry. Delicious ... love the Chicken Red Curry.
And after lunch ... nice stroll to various shops in the area ..

1  Thank My M
Reviewed January 31, 2017

I have been going here for about 15 years and it is always very good. Eggplant is wonderful as is the yellow curry. Tom Ka Gai soup would heal any cold I think. Take out is available and the prices are very good. Wait staff outstanding.(its often one woman who covers the entire place and she is very able.

Reviewed November 14, 2015

We have enjoyed eating here for years. The Tom-yum-gai soup, Pad-ka-na sautéed broccoli, Gai-gra-prao chicken entree and Pad-se-ew Noodles are special favorites. Pad Thai, curries and other dishes are good too. It is great for couples, friends and for families. I highly recommend it. This is our favorite Marin Thai place, worth going out of your way.

Reviewed January 10, 2015

Very Good Authentic Thai Food in Fairfax; the menu offers many options of chicken, beef, pork, seafood, and vegetarian dishes. All the curries are great!