“Good service and average pizzas”

Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Came here with family friends for lunch. The waiter was very helpful and efficient; with menus delivered promptly and drinks orders taken. The waiter was very kind and even offered to source the ingredients for a Shirley Temple drink for an 8 year old. Making and delivery of the pizzas was pretty quick - they were in my view adequate. Good enough to eat and enjoy without being in any way better than average.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

We were passing through and spotted this super cute pizzeria. We were delighted to find gluten free crust available. The pizzas we had were great! And the cannollis were the best we've ever had! Loved that this is a small-town family business! Would definitely go again!!

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here numerous times and have ordered for delivery as well. The service is great and the deliveries always arrive on time and correct. I definitely recommend this local business.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

We live in Fairfax. I have literally tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt multiple times.

We usually order take away, like on a Monday or Tuesday. I can say the order two or three times over the phone, and it is rarely what I asked for once I arrive to pick it up. The young employees either get the ingredients confused on our pizza, or just forget to include the Caesar salad we paid for included in the order.

The thin crust pizza is pretty good, but I feel it is over priced for the amount of people the pizza sizes serve.

I have had a better experience when I take our family and dine-in. While still pricey for pizza, at least the servers are able to write the order down correctly.

It's a good place to take kids, but plan on dropping $$$ for dinner.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

These guys know how to do pizza. I get their gluten free, which has a perfect thin crispy crust, and amazing artisan toppings that will just send you. I like so many of them, so depending on your mood, gluten free or not, you'll get just what you want. They re a bit pricy, but worth every penny. Truly, they are the real deal.