Travelodge by Wyndham Fairfield/Napa Valley
US$80
US$110
US$129
US$149
All reviewsking suiteoffice staffcleaning staffthe room was niceplenty of parkingenjoyed my stayroad triprooms are cleanminute drivericardofionanaparouterwakelodgingfreeway
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Did not feel safe taking a walk in the area. Maid did not make my bed and emptied only one of two trash cans. My coffee pot was not cleaned nor did they leave a new packet of coffee for the next day. I had to unplug the phone, refridgertor and power off air conditioner to lessen noise so I could sleep. Very tiny room. Since I booked only to have a place to sleep at night, then it served its purpose which is why I gave it two stars.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
I want to apologize or the experience you had with us and want you to know that I have addressed these issues with our housekeeping staff to ensure this doesn't occur in the future. The outdated room you were in is currently being renovated so hopefully if we can have your business in the future your night will be more about sleep then noise.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

The place was not just filthy but one of the weirdest rooms I have ever seen. To walk thru it was dangerous as there were what looked like exterior stairs running thru it and to get to the bathroom you have to duck or hit your head. Also it is in a fairly rough area and they let some very less than honorable looking people not just hang around the property but inside the Office. Just a terrible place it general.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2016

Will never stay at this place again ive stayed at many Travel Lodges this one should be shut down, and it would be if a health inspector was to go through there. I've seen cleaner Motel8

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Delapidated , decor is truck stop heaven,
2 beds advertised but one is in a makeshift
loft as the second bed!!!! Afraid to lie on the bedspread for fear of disease & carpet too!!!
This is not even fit to be called a hotel!!! RENOVATE OR TEARDOWN!!!! Old TVs from the 70s!!!! Plastic vinyl bathroom floors!!! Cannot believe this is advertised on the hotel website!!!! Horrified!!!! Stuck because every room in Fairfield SOLDOUT & could not change to another hotel!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! CANNOT BELIEVE WYNDHAM WOULD AFFILIATE WITH THIS OUTFIT!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Our property is currently going through a renovation to address the issues such as outdated to become a more modern place that guest can enjoy.