All reviewsnewly remodeled roomoffice staffcleaning staffwould stay againrooms are cleanroad tripminute drivericardonaparoutergaslodging
Reviewed June 20, 2017

First let me say that the people were very friendly at the front desk. Secondly this is an tired old facility that is in the middle of a exterior cosmetic upgrade. The rooms we had were in need of a major renovation from replacing mattresses, patched showers, cigarette stained sinks and old frosty refrigerators, carpets, lighting. etc. All of these things would help to get rid of the musty/moldy smell that hit me when I opened the door. Very disappointing.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Fiona H, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Fairfield/Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Reviewed June 15, 2017

I stayed here because online they say they have baby crib... wrong!!!
They dont' (false advertisement)
Then my bathroom door was broken so no one had privacy...
and I top of the horrible customer service with. I comp. because of all this they still charged me for a roll away bed each night & they told me I had to carry it upstairs by myself...

Oh... & there's no pool FYI if you have kids going!!

Reviewed June 14, 2017

Disgusting super small! Hookers in the parking lot and all sorts i action. I slept in my lawn chair

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times. My daughter and grandchildren live in Napa, which is a 15 minute drive away, and this hotel is half the price of anything in Napa. It is a budget motel, the other people complaining have a right to their opinions, but there are lots of expensive hotels in the area that sound like a better match for them. I am a lawyer, I can afford expensive hotels if I want, but my needs are simple. I want a comfortable bed, wifi, and a cup of coffee for breakfast. And these I was provided with. Wifi was a bit spotty, but very attentive manager Ricardo quickly moved me to a better room for reception, and we discussed his plans for installing more routers and improving wifi. If you are looking for a budget motel while you explore Napa, I heartily recommend this place. If you are expecting 5 star amenities at a Travelodge, then you are going to be disappointed. My main objective was to see my family; I wanted a motel only to sleep in. And I slept as well there as I do at home in my own bed.

Room Tip: If wifi is important let them know at the desk, some rooms are better than others, but I am told they are working on this.