All reviews napa valley front desk waffles sitting area nice clean hotel minute drive enjoyed our stay fast food the breakfast area would stay here again staff was friendly pleasant stay great customer service the jelly belly factory complimentary breakfast room was large convenient location
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I just want to say thank you so much to all the staff , you all are very friendly and accommodating specially Ferdie from the Kitchen, my son love your amazing breakfast. You guys are the best we really enjoyed our stay

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Joyce M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you so much for your heart-warming review of our staff! Ferdie sends his appreciation for the special mention. We are very pleased that your son enjoyed the breakfast offerings. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Clean, strategically located — very close to the freeway and surrounded by amazing eats. Speaking of eats, the breakfast buffet was great; the selections are basic but ample, and are prepared really well. Restaurant staff Ferdi was pleasant and very friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Joyce M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

We appreciate your 5-star review of our property and Ferdi sends his gratitude for the special mention. We hope to see you again when travel brings you back to our area!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

The property is newly renovated and they have done a great job. The room was large and spacious. Our room had 2 TVs. One at the sitting area and another in front of the bed. The room also had a sink, microwave and mini refrigerator. Bathrooms was also well stocked with toiletries and was spotlessly clean. We liked the staff's behavior and service. The breakfast in the morning was also satisfying. Overall, from our side we were happy to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank DeebieB07
Joyce M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests a stay that will make them want to come back, we hope that you will visit us again if your travel plans bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Clean room, close to Napa at a great price! Ferdi helped my wife out with Gluten Free bread at breakfast time. THANK YOU! An easy ride by car, Uber or Lyft into Napa Valley; we always let THEM do the driving if we are sampling!

Room tip: Odd number rooms face away from the highway!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joyce M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you for your review and appreciation of our breakfast host, Ferdi! He sends his sincere thanks for the special mention. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

WOW...where to begin. I arrived at 1AM after driving over 8 hours. I did not have a reservation as I was not sure I would make it due to traffic and the late hour. When I arrived the girl at desk was a piece of work! She couldn't give me my state employee rate of $90 and wanted $189! I walked out and went across the street but they were sold out. I got online and reserved the next night with them. I went back and got the room at the Fairfield. The room was for people who need special services on the ground floor. What if they needed to check in after me? And why couldn't she give me a better rate at that late hour? Anyway, the couch was stained ( I couldn't even sit on it) and the ceiling had spots of pop or some product that wasn't cleaned off. In the morning I slept in due to the late hour of check in, I had asked about a late check out when I had checked in but was told
" I am not sure. I would call in the morning. We are full." At 11;55 the next morning an employee attempted to enter the room. I told her I was going to be out soon. I wanted to call the front desk but the phones ( this was a suite) in my room did not work. As I was packing up to leave, at 12:14 there was a pounding on my door! I opened it and said I would be right out. I would NEVER stay here again!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and concerns related to your hotel stay. I will be more than happy to ensure a much better experience if you should decide to give us another opportunity to serve you. Thank you.