See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2014

I've stayed here quite often and all I can say is that it's a good place to stay price wise. It' close to numerous restaurants, and a Wal Mart is just down the street. The management and housekeepers are very friendly and help with all your needs. If your looking for an affordable place with friendly staff this is the place, I'll be back.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I would of got my money back and left if it wasn't so late. Budget inn is the worst hotel I have EVER stayed at . Very disappointed ! The rooms are absolutely DISGUSTING ! The whole room smelled like gas, the windows had black mold in them, the frigerator microwave stove and table were filthy !! The tub was dirty and clogged with a bunch of built up hair. The carpets turned the bottom of my socks completely black. I would never recommend anybody to ever stay at this hotel . EVER !

Date of stay: February 2013
2  Thank debbie112495
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Great service!!! Clean and nice, newly remodeled rooms! Super affordable especially so close to holidays!! Would come here again when in area and would definitely recommended to my family and friends!!!

Date of stay: December 2012
3  Thank Sunnied001
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Won't come back . Blood stains on comforter . Mascara. And yellow stains on pillow. Had to put my shirt over pillow. Big black stains on towel. It's better than sleeping in the car....but disgusting.

Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank KimmVC
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My husband and I as well as most of the rest of my family and several others we knew stayed here b/c we were coming from out of town for a wedding, and everything was terrible from the beginning. My sister's room smelled like smoke despite being a non-smoking room, and the cleaning person unplugged their fridge every day so they ended up throwing out food when they hadn't caught it the first day. They lost all of the reservations that had been made online, and when my husband and I went to check in, the woman said that there was no reservation, gave me attitude about it, said there was only one room left and it was a smoking room, and then tried to charge us a higher price (60 per night plus tax instead of the 50 plus tax price we had the reservation for) until I showed her the confirmation e-mail that had the price listed on it (which she decided to round to the next dollar). If it hadn't been so late at night, we would have gone somewhere else. The rooms were okay, but the blankets had cigarette burns and there were a bunch of small ants (some dead, some alive) in the bathroom.

Room tip: go somewhere else
Date of stay: October 2011