See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2018

First the good. The room was relatively clean. Actually cleaner than some Hiltons I've stayed in. On my last day they were actually wiping down the AC units on the outside, the common area door locks etc. I slept well on the mattress. Even under the beds was clean. My interaction with the staff was fine.
The Bad. I actually did not want to step outside at night. There are obvious riff raff and drug use happening. Smokers smoking right outside the rooms which wafts in through the AC unit. The room felt damp all the time. It wasn't my imagination as I took a paper bag in and the next morning it was limp with moisture. I'm not sure what's up with that. The AC clearly isn't dehumidifying the room which it should. There was a lot of garbage around the grounds. The water never really got more then tepid. I tried at different times during the day and it was just never hot.
But as I say in my title, it's a motel six. You get what you pay for. A place to sleep and a shower. I expect riff raff.
As Motel 6 goes this wasn't the worst. I was pretty impressed with how clean it actually was.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank poodlepuffer
Reviewed March 28, 2018

One fix... All we asked at 9:15 at night before we went to bed. Sink clogged with top ramen and cigarette ashes. I called the front desk for assistance and get a mouth girl named Cameo. I refused to deal after a few minutes as her response is we don't have maintenance, you can move. I told her I'm not moving in the middle of the night as we are dressed for bed and our dogs (one recovering from knee surgery) is in bed...that's too much of a hassle. I asked to speak to the other guy...she put me on hold. After awhile I just walked to the front desk and asked what can be done. Same response. She then told her coworker refund them. Fine..partial is fine and we will deal for the night. What I wasn't told was they "processed" the refund and checked us out. I told her that is not was I asked (check out) and you have not refunded me as I pd thru a 3rd party. She then responded...too late, you have 10 min or I'll call PD on you. I said no, I'll just rebook and deal with this tomorrow. She then said I won't check you in and will call PD. Obviously I was getting nowhere..so we left.
I contacted management and corporate and don't feel like anything will be done. As a whole careful if you plan to stay. Rooms reek of pot and I'm sure drug deals are going on behind closed doors. The management definitely puts a blind eye to all that goes on at night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lchang003
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fairfield North, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

I just needed a room for the night and had seen the sign when I drove through town to a meeting in Vacaville. I took a chance and booked it on line. When I arrived I found it to be newer and clean. It still is dark in the room with iffy AC/Heat that either freezes or cooks you like most Motel 6 locations but it was a good value for a road warrior. I was able to buy a one day pass to the athletic club next door for $16. More than I thought it was worth but it's large with good equipment and lots of TV in front of the treadmills.

Fast food, a Raley's, and both a Chinese and a Japanese restaurant are within walking distance.

The do charge for wifi which I complained about on their website but all in all, it was a good value and a decent place to spend the night.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

About as plain as you can get, with no frills and no extras, and pay WiFi. Very noisy, but it works if all you need is a cheap mattress and a bathroom and tv. The location is good for area shopping and restaurants.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Used as a drug rehab overflow! Terrified all night long! Screaming, banging, smelled pot being smoked. I had to go back to my car and with the people outside, I was too afraid to go there. Corporate knows, and they were supposed to refund my money, but haven't.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo